𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

∘₊✧───•───✧₊∘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋
└──────────────────────┘

    𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 away in a hurry, so did Saera, leaving Alyssa in the stables, and Aenora in one of the many a dungeon of the Red Keep, awaiting for their betrotheds to come. Aenora looked for any sight of an entrance from where Aemon show himself to her, untill finaly, she sighed and sat on the ground, softly singing a Valyrian song that the Queen, and her mother, had teached to her when she was seven. It was known throught the Realm that Aenora had such a sweet voice, it sounded like honey.

"Your voice never fails to make my ears feel like they are hearing the melody of the Gods."A voice startled Aenora, and she turned her head to look at her Prince.

"My Prince."She whispered with a sweet tone in her voice, curtsing before Aemon, her head bowed low.

"My love."He lifted her chin to look at him, hands moving to caress her soft and delacate cheeks."Do not bow before me, my darling."The Prince of Drgonstone smiled as he looked at Princess Aenora's amethyst eyes.

"Everyone should bow to the future King, even his future Queen, Aemon." The Princess smiled with fondness in her eyes. She looked away from Aemon and watched as Meraxes's skull twisted into a smaller one, with hints of pale white on the edge of the scales. It resembled more of a older version of Grey Ghost than it did Meraxes the Unforgotten. As she blinked, the skull went back to the previous version of the giant beast of Rhaenys I Targaryen's skull.

It was Queen Rhaena who searched day and night long for Rhaenys and Meraxes on the back of her beloved dragon, Aegel the Red Monstrousity. The Dornishmen had learned to not attempt on hitting Aegel nor her rider, as both of the Queens of the Sky had been agile and fearsome, when they wished to be. Rhaenys had taught everything she knew to Rhaena about dragons, and the younger Queen was much thankful for it.

As the fourteen of Dornish castles and villiges burned, the Queen Rhaena had flown over the burnt places, her eyes stained with only red, anger mixing into her blood. She found Rhaenys's body after two summers of trying to do so, or so she thought. Rather, she found what the remains of her and Meraxes. The Dornishmen had assaulted her dead body, Rhaena observed as she saw that her legs were positioned so they were wide open, her dragon-ridding clothes being thorn apart, and ripped to total sheds, she gathred.

The Queen Rhaena was said to have buried the body of her cousin, the Queen Rhaenys, upon the very stone that they had first met. A special place on the Northern shore of the Island of Dragonstone. Rhaena called it The Paradise of Rhaenys. It was beautiful, looking straight at the Narrow Sea and all the ships that sailed over it, a true paradise, fit to bear the name of a long gone Queen that had helped to conquer the Seven Kingdoms.

The truth that Rhaena took with herself to the death, was that she only buried Rhaenys's bones there, after she had burned her with dragonfire of Aegel. Queen Rhaenys Targaryen, the Consort of Aegon the Conqueror, mother of Aenys, and the sister of Visenya the Warrior Queen, had died as a dragonrider, on top of her dragon's back. And she burned with the purest of all dragonfires, once her dead body had been found.

Meraxes, however, had her skull taken away, after her body was already falling apart, and taken into the dungeons of the Keep, under the orders of the Queen Visenya.

"You will be my Queen, yes."Aemon stated as he led her to Meraxes's skull and gave her a bit of space to breathe. "But once you are my Queen, I will not treat you like just a Queen. You will be my equal in court, power and strenght. My Empress of Dragons. The Rhaena to my Aegon."The words he told her were but gentle whispers of comfort, but Aenora knew better than to argue.

Every woman knew, she would never be a man's equal. It was as if the Realm hated women with even a hint of power within herself."Of course, Aemon."Her tone held no emotion but the cold truth, Aemon knew, but for once, he let it go, as this was a special moment for him and Aenora.

"Come closer, my love."He told her as he walked behind the giant skull, a sound of metal opening was heard before an animal-like sound came from behind Meraxes's skull."This, is my gift to you, for your nameday."

The creature that Aemon brought out was a, simply put, magnificent, sweet, little, and a delicate thing of wonder. The little lemur had resembled her very much, with the pale silver fur and amethyst eyes, it was almost as if the lemur was the copy of her, with fur."Aemon, I can not exept this."She whispered, as if she were afraid that the lemur would frighten of her, and petted it. It, however, jumped and landed on her arm."It is so pretty, what shall we name it?"She had changed her mind in an instant as the lemur refused to move away from her.

"Her, my love, it is a female."He held a smile upon his lips, a happy look in his eyes, and his sould sang as he saw her smile like she always would when he did something like this.

He was so easy to love.

Aemon made Aenora feel safe. He made walking around the gardens an adventure, with his hand on the small of her back. He laughted at the things she did or said, easily. To her, he was soft, gentle, kind. He would sit with her and listen to her silence. He would make her smile without even trying to do so, it was as if she was made for him to make her laught.

Aenora got up on her toes and leaned on Aemon's shoulder, leaning towards the side of his face."I love you."She whispered softly, into his ear, earning another one of his pretty smiles."No, I do not love you,"She halted, causing him to frown."I am in love with you."She moved a tad bit away from his ear and looked him straight in the lilac eyes of his. She looked down at his lips and moved closer, delicately kissing him.

At first, the Prince Aemon was suprised, but then, he learned that this was not one of his dreams and that she was actually kissing him, in the dungeons, next to a dragon's skull, and with a lemur staring at them.