𝒔𝒊𝒙

∘₊✧────•────✧₊∘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱;
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒
└──────────────────┘

    𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 to an end, the year 72 AC began with a new Princess born to the King Jaehaerys and his Queen Alysanne. Viserra Targaryen was a pretty babe, with deep purple eyes and silver-gold hair, flawless white skin, and a buttoned nose. Many told of how she would rise to be the most beautiful of the Queen Alysanne's daughters.

From the moment Viserra was born, Aenora and Alyssa took great care of her. But, since Alyssa and Baelon were always together ever since the tourney in Duskendale - held in honor of the wedding of Lord Darklyn to a daughter of Lord Theomore Manderly. Alyssa and Baelon finally became inseparable, and by the third moon of the year, the Queen and her two eldest daughters started making aragements for the eventual marriage between Alyssa and Baelon. A moon later, Aenora and Aemon shall be wed, the Queen said with a smile as the three talked about it.

As for Aenora, she has grown into a great beauty of twelve namedays. Her freckles were now only on the small back of her neck and soft, child like dimples, have started to form on her cheeks when she smiled. She was much loved, both for her beauty and courage. A Targaryen to the bone, she was graceful, beautiful, and willful and like the rest of her siblings had Valyrian looks. Her long silver-gold hair was thick and curly, now, an untamed mane that framed her heart-shaped face and her sparkling amethyst eyes. Hers was a softer, sweeter, more feminine beauty, than that of Alyssa.

Though she was not plump, but rather possesed more curves than Alyssa; her breasts were larger, her hips fuller, her waist smaller, and her legs longer and more athletic shaped that her twin's. By the time the King let all his elder children go hunt in the Kingswood with him, she could outrun all of her siblings. She was fond of ivory and lace and cloths of silver, but she never liked gold, she considered it too vulgar. Aenora was a great reader, spoke many languages and maintained a large and arcane library. Aenora was known to possess a heavy silver necklace, alternating amethysts and purple sapphires - that came all the way from Valea - to compliment her unusual eyes.

She had a sunny nature, and charmed the people with her happy waves, flushed cheeks, and shy, sweet smiles. Lovely-eyed, snow-touched, Aenora's name was chanted throught the streets whenever it was to praise someone's kindness. Even at the age of two and ten, the Princess Aenora Targaryen, was known to already possess the hearts of the people in the Realm. From Dorne to the North, she was sang about and praised in poetry.

While the Grand Maester and the Queem were in awe of the young Princess, and her eagerness to learn and read, the King liked her better when she was a child - hugging at his legs as he sat the Iron Throne. He missed his sweet five summers old daughter, who he always protected. Jaehaerys never let a Lord come near her, but now, she was running up to him in fear, asking for her Mother.

"Your Mother is not here, Aenora."He answered her with a quiet voice. "What would you need in the hour of bats?"The reason the Queen wasn't in her bedchambers when the dark hours came, was because of her dragon.

"I think I flowered."She muttered with an embarrassed look in her eyes."And, I have no idea what to do."That late night, she dressed herself in cotton and walked barefoot to His Grace and Her Majesty's chambers - expecting to see her Mother, but she found her Father.

"Dear Gods, Aenora!"The King gulped and let her into his chambers, feeling a sad tone in his voice, Aenora looked at him confused."Stay here, I will get the maids or someone to tend to you."

"No."She grabbed his hand before he could leave her side."I am scared, dad, I wish to be with you and mom."She let go of all the respect she was thought to adress her parents with, and let love and fear command her.

"Alright."The King sighed and nodded his head, slowly."Sit on the cushion, I will ready you a bath."Jaehaerys said and left the room, only to walk in another room."Seven save us, Aenora is ready to be wed."He muttered to himself as he put oils and everything in the water he had prepared for himself, before this incident.

"Dad?"The scared voice of Aenora came throught the wooden door.

"Yes, my sweet?"The King readied the bath and opened the door."Come in."

"Will this happen often?"The Princess shyly entered the bath - after making sure her Father was not looking."You can look now."Aenora told Jaehaerys with a smile, liking the way the hot water embraced her skin.

The water was boiling hot, she figured, starring at the fire inside the room. The King must have ordered his servants to prepare it before. It was then, when she realised she made him stop relaxing from his Kingly duties.

"The answer is not certain to me."He smiled and looked at the floor, grabbing the sponge."Although, your Mother tells me, she gets her lady days once a moon, it lasts only a couple of days."Jaehaerys told Aenora in a soft tone."Now, I am going to let you wash yourself. But, I will be just outside the door."He saw her face fall. "Or, I could stay here and look away as you bathe."Her smile was back.

"I remember, when Alyssa and I were little children, you and Mother would always bathe us."Aenora whispered as a pain shoot throught her belly."It was when we were three summers, but I remember."

"And you were always splashing water at Alyssa - who refused to get wet - while Alysanne would always try, and fail, to get you two to act like the Princesses of the Realm."He smirked at the memory."It were good days, then."

"Yes, you acted like my dad, and not my Sire."She whispered into the silence, avoiding his gaze.

"I will always be your dad, Aenora." Jaehaerys moved to her, pressing a hand on her arm."Until the end of times, even after that."He kneeled down and kissed her head."I have something in my heart for you which will die, only when I do."Letting out a sigh, he looked at the dark sky."All fathers do, it is almost a common thing, to love your children. It is one of the only things Lords of the Realm do not possess. Unlike me, my sweet and darling daughter."

She did not say anything at all, after that. She listened carefully as he told her something she always wished to hear."I have a forest inside of me, and you - and your siblings - have carved your names on every single one of ghe trees."

"Dad?"She saw his face shift at the name, and the small nod he gave her. "I love you, too. Untill the death of me."She fell asleep in the bath, her dad sitting on the edge, praying she stays with him, forever.