𝒐𝒏𝒆

∘₊✧───•───✧₊∘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒
└───────────────────┘

     𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 screamed in aginizing pain, her two sons, Aemon and Baelon awaited her in the front of the birthing chambers alongside her husband, The Wise King Jaehaerys I Targaryen. It has been on the sixth hour of the second day of the Queens labours that the babe came out of her womb.

The babe, small and petite, was a girl with mismatch eyes - while one was green, the other was lilac. Other than that, she looked like her older sister, Daenerys reborn. The Princess Daenerys had died the same year the newly born Princess was concieved and born.

Then, like a force of a thousand dragons had claimed Alysanne, she shrieked in pain and, somewhere in the Dragonpit, the whole of Kings Landing could hear Silverwing roaring. The labour had gone wrong, the Queen thought as the Grand Maester examined her.

It wasn't the Queens first labour, and it certainly won't be the last, the Grand Maester told them. When the Queen had demanded an answer to what was wrong, he laughted and told her to get ready to birth another child. The Queen, still in shock, was unable to form a sentance and just carried on her labour with muttering curses and swearing upon her dragon to not bed Jaehaerys for a long time after this.

Alysanne, tired of labouring the first babe, grew weak and the Grand Maester has come to fear for her life, as she looked paler than usual and her eyes were now blue with hints of gray. It was as if the last hope of surviving had gone from the Queen, Grand Maester told the King.

And after an hour long battle withing the Queens womb, came forth a girl with skin paler than that of her sister - hers was the colour of porcelan - and dark purple eyes that she had inherited from the King. Her hair had already came in, a small amount, but enought to see it was the colour of a doves feathers. The young babe was chubier that her sister, perhaps she took away all the food in the Queens belly.

Allas, when the babes have calmed down at the least a little, they were placed on the chest of their Mother and started sucking on her breasts. After seven hours and two days of hard labour and bloody sweat, the Good Queen Alysanne had given her sons their future wives. Hopefully.

The first babe was named Alyssa, after the Queens own Mother - Alyssa Velaryon - and the other daughter was named Aenora - a name no other Targaryen possessed before.

◤───────•.°.*.°.•───────◥

── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 of the King Jaehaerys have grown into beautiful women. And by the time they were six if age, they already had ravens coming to their Mother and Father from all over Westeros, and some letters have even came from Essosi cities such as Lys and Myr. Every one of the letters contained a proposal of a marriage. Although, most proposals came asking for Aenoras hand, for she was portrayed by the musitians as the more beautiful Princess, but it never trully hurted Alyssa for men to think about her like that. She wouldn't wed them. No, she would wed Baelon, her older brother.

As a babe, Alyssa resembled her deceased sister, Daenerys, but the resemblence faded as Alyssa aged. She became long-faced and skinny. Shs also possessed dirty blond tangled hair, without a trace of silver. The only thing on her body Alyssa has kept to herself and not grown out of it were her eyes. They were mismatched, one violet, the other green. At the age of six she had broken her nose, which healed crocked. Her ears were long and big and she had a lopsided smile.

In character, Alyssa took after her brother Baelon. As a child, she did not act like a girl. She would dress in boy's clothes whenever possible, and preferred to ride, climb, and duel with wooden swords over more lady-like activities, and shunned the company of girls, unless her twin. She had a warrior's heart, according to her brothers. As a child, she refused to eat porridge.

As a young child, Alyssa followed her brother Baelon, four years her elder, everywhere every since she was able to walk, to Baelon's annoyance. Soon after her birth in 62 BC, Alyssa and Aenoras sister Maegelle began to cling to Alyssa, the same way as Alyssa had to Baelon, to Alyssa's annoyance and Baelon's amusement. And while Alyssa avoided her younger sister as well she could, Aenora spent most of the time with Maegelle - that is, when she wasn't with Aemon.

Oposite to her sister, Aenora loved to read books and texts that went back to the times of Old Valyria. She also liked to train archery with her brother, Aemon. As Alyssa refused to leave Baelon alone, Aenora refused to leave Aemons side for the whole day. On rare occations when she wasn't with Aemon, Aenora was with Maegelle.

Aenora had the Targaryen looks, by the age of six she was a fine and delicate beauty, almost unworldy. She was tall and gentle, with big purple eyes and fine, pale, porcelain skin, near translucent. While Alyssa resembled Daenerys as a babe, Aenora bore a certain resemblance to her through all of her life. She was a happy child, endlessly curious and utterly fearless, a delight to all who knew her. Aenora was a lively, laughing child. Everyone who met her judged her younger than she was in truth, as there was always a childish aspect to her.