𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

∘₊✧───•───✧₊∘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇
└───────────────────────┘

      𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍 walked around the port, watching the Pirate ships dock and litter the grounds of Novae Irya with many goods brought from around the World. Spices from East, North, South, West. The Pirates brought Saffron from Yi Ti - Princess Alyssa's favorite spice - alongside with many other food; Aurochts meat - Aenora's favorite, Dragon peppers from Dorne, Fire-eating flowers from a Valeanese collony near the end of the World.

While Baelon was busy with gathering the spices, Aemon was lookin at a rather huge, black, pirate ship. He wondered if ten thousand men could fit on it. But the size of the ship did not matter to him, what mattered was what two dozen of pirates were carying cages of all sorts. Lions, poisinous snakes, monkeys, great de-formed beasts with skin of a leopard, tail of a scorpion and ears of a winter fox. The largest of the cages was so large, that the pirates had to ask Prince Aemon to help them get it off of the ship.

He agreeded, after making sure they would get him half the prize off for anything he wanted to buy. So, the Prince of Dragonstone rode his Blood Wyrm and commanded him to get the cage that weighted tons, on the shore.
When Aemon asked one of the pirates what was inside, the man got nervous and told it was a Mammoth, begging for the Targaryen Prince to not put him in the Black Cells. It was forbiden by the King Jaehaerys that from the Norths to the Isle of Tears - that now belonged to Valea (that made a deal with Westerosi Kings). From the Narrow Sea, to the Westernlands, that no man or woman shall ever make money off of a Mammoths body or fur, or bones.

"I shall not kill you, Pirate."Aemon proclaimed."For you were just following you Captains orders. But, I shall not kill your Captain either, it is not my job today."

"Thank you, my Prince Aemon."The Pirate told him in bastard Valyrian. It suprised Aemon how good it sounded, broken and fast - it almost sounded correctly said in High Valyrian.

"You know of Valyrian?"The Prince switched his High Valyrian accent to a soft, malodic-sounding version of bastard Valyrian. No matter how hard a full-blooded Valyrian tries, they will never speak bad Valyrian. It was a curse of a sort."What is your name?" Aemon asked after the pirate had nodded an amswer to his first question.

"My name is Valyx Valeanordis, but others call me the Sea-Whisperer." Only now has Aemon seen the real person he had met, only now has he figured why the man's face was so fresh in his mind.

"It has been some time since the Arrow o' Nelly, am I right, Valyx of Lys?"The Prince of Dragonstone remembered his tourney friend and gave him a friendly look.

"Still remember it, aye? Fucking knocked you good of ye foot, mate." Valyx hugged the Prince with a boaring laught."Bring the beer, lads!" He yelled to his pirate friends in a hurry. The Sea Whisperer laughted and led the Valyrian Prince on the table with four chairs."What'cha doing in the Pirate stocks, Princeling of Westerosi folk?"

"Just looking for a suprise to gift for my bethrothed with Baelon."Aemon said and narrowed his eyes at the drink that was brought to him by another pirate. Seriously, this place was like a pirate house.

◤━━━━━━━•.°.*.°.•━━━━━━━◥

━━ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒, Aemon stood up, obviously drunk, and saw Baelon walking towards his direction, hands full with different spices. The elder brother brought his hands in the air and started yelling for his brother to hurry up and come to meet Aemon's old friend.

"Gods be good, Aemon!"Baelon yelled, but he could not help but laught when the tall Targaryen fell over his own legs. "The Targaryen Prince who died in a Pirate docks, drunken and intoxicated sounds very nice to hear in songs, brother."Baelon helped Aemon up, and with the help of Valyx got him on a chair.

"Princeling Baelon, aye?"Valyx laughted."Ye will have trouble bringing him home, laddie." The Spring Prince nodded and sighed, having found himself in a difficult situation.

"Dear Gods above, Aemon, must you had drink this much?"Baelon said, attempting to get Aemon to stand up, but to no awail. Then, Aemon stood up and pinched his brother in the shoulder, gently."What the fuck?"

"You think so poor of me, little brother." Aemon laughted with Valyx."I would of never have drunk myself off with anyone."

"Well, fucking forgive me, big brother."Baelon spit out with gritted teeth. No smile left Baelon's mouth, no kind words, no laught.

"Aw, are you angry I joked with you about my drunken state?"Aemon rested his hand on his own chest, touching his heart."That is so sweet, but I am sorry, Baelon."

"Yes, yes. You are forgiven."Baelon smiled a quick smile which fell in the same second it came."Now, who is this pirate?"He pointed at the pirate without the half of his left eyebrow.

"Valyx Valeanordis, the Sea Whisperor or just Valyx, young Princeling."Valyx laughted and stood up from the chair. Just now has Baelon actually seen how tall Valyx was. And how handsome. He was not as tall as Aemon, but taller than Baelon. Huge, taimed, black beard woven with gold rested on the tanned, scarred, skin of Valyx Valeanordis. His hair was also black, but it had been cut to his ears, so it rested messily on his forehead. His eyes were a fair shade of clear blue, like the sea near Dragonstone.

"Baelon Targaryen, the Spring Prince, it is pleasure to meet you."Baelon fake smiled and punched Valyx in the arm.

"Ye a strong one, lassie!"Valyx laughted and Baelon nodded, saying he trained every day.

"He called you-"Aemon stopped himself from making his brother feel like a fool and laughted at Baelon's misery."Nothing."He said after Baelon looked at him.

"Aemon, I have a perfect gift for ye woman!"Valyx said in a moment, looking around as if he were searching for something - or rather, someone."Joaq, give the devils here." He told one of his pirate mates in a language neither Aemon, nor Baelon, could understand. But, the pirate he called Joaq - and some others - brough a large cage to Valyx.

"What in the name of the Holy Seven is that, Valyx?"Aemon starred in wonder of the petite, purple-eyed, silver, monkey-like creatures.

"Little Valyrian, mate."Valyx opened the cage and grabbed one of the ropes that was the closest to him, bringing the sweet creature to freedom. Well, half freedom. It landed on Baelon - who screamed like a little girl.

"I will ready our dragons, brother." Baelon said, and in the nex minute he was gone from Aemon's sight.

"What is a Little Valyrian?"Aemon looked back at the pure looking creature.

"A lemur species that lives in the Forest of Qohore, called Little Valyrians for obvious reason."Valyx answered with a sweet smile towards the lemur."Ye woman would like it, only hundred golden dragons!"

"A hundred golden dragons?Is that not too much?"Aemon knew it was a good price, but wanted to make it a smaller one. Sometimes, he liked to be like the poor.

"A living thing, Princey."

"Ninty golden and seven silver?"

"I'm lacking the patience to do this with ye. Have it."Valyx said and took Aemon's money, but didn't give him the Valyrian."Choose one for her, but not mine."He pointed to the one in his hands.

"Thank you, mate."Aemon joked and looked at each of the four lemurs in the cage. One was dark white, covered in dirt, with the eyes of Baelon. Not that one for sure. The other was fucking the pirates hand. Not that one either. Only two were left to choose from. The smaller one was puffy and had the largest, most beautiful pair of amethyst eyes. The same eyes that Aenora had. That one. He didn't even have to look at the other one."Come here, sweet thing."He said with a high pitched tone.