𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

∘₊✧─────•──────✧₊∘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
└──────────────────┘

    𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 had wanted for a dragon of her own. Aemon had Caraxes and Baelon had Vhagar, Alyssa was planing on claiming one soon and both of her parents had one.
She found a dragon awaiting her in the Draginpit. A dragon no other than Balerion the Black Dread. Aenora felt a push of power inside of her as she neared the dragon, like an ancient curse was calling for her. Like the Curse of Old Valyria.

"Princess!"One of the elder Dragon keepers yelled to her in High Valyrian."Balerion is an old dragon, he will serve you no purpose. Perhaps, Her Grace wishes to ride a younger and more agile mount?" He would tell her as she stared at the Black Dread's sleeping eyes."He is slow and on his deah bed, he is almost three hundred years old."There wasn't a thing he wouldn't tell her to stop her from claiming the dragon."You may ride him for a few years, but it will be a slow and weak ride, he will die. And you will remain without your ride."

The words came to her ears, but never to her head. Jaehaerys and Alysanne watched with Alyssa, Aemon and Baelon as Aenora tried to climb on Balerion. She succeeded and mounted him carefuly. The Black Dread roared and roze, painfully slowly.

"Dohaeras, Balerion!"She yelled at the dragon as the Dragonkeeper let out a shaky breath. The Black Dread listened to her comand and obeyed her. The power that she felt in her veins was far older than her, far older than House Targaryen. It was almost as if she was alive before the Doom, when Valyria was in its peak. She felt unstoppable and more powerful than any other soul in the World.

"To make the bond, you have to take him for a ride!"Another one of the Dragonkeepers would tell her. She shook her head lightly and muttered something to Balerion as she petted him.

Slowly, she got off of the Black Dread.
"I wish not to fly him, but to feel the power the Conqueror felt when he rode him. I wish to feel Old Valyria inside me for the first and last time. I have no interest in being his last rider. I know, if I were to see my mount die, I will cry to the end of days, I do not wish that in soon years."Aenora explained to her parents and Dragonkeepers.

"Understandable, Princess."The Dragonkeepers comanded the beast to go into its Den."Maybe, the Princess would wish to see other dragons?"

"No, I see no other dragon good for me here. Maybe I should wait for a new clutch of eggs Silverwing is awaiting." She answered with a sigh.

"Or perhaps you shoulds go to Dragonstone. There are a lot of unclaimed dragons there."Jaehaerys said as he saw the misery on his daughter's face.

"An exelent proposal, Father."Aemon agreeded with the King."I shall acompany her, if she wishes."

◤━━━━━━•.°.*.°.•━━━━━━◥

━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 since Aenora and Aemon flew on Caraxes to Dragonstone. Aenora spent her nameday on Dragonstone with Aemon, Caraxes and her dragon, who she claimed as her own after succeeding in finding him. If the tales of the fisherman and the folk of Dragonstone and Driftmark were to be trusted, she has claimed one of the wild dragons - Grey Ghost.

Grey Ghost was pale grey-white, the color of morning mist. He was a notably shy dragon who avoided men and their works for years at a time, which gave it his name. Aenora decided she found calling the dragon that name odd, so she cut his name into just Ghost. It might of have been a weird name for a Targaryen dragon, but it perfectly describes him.

Grey Ghost preferred to feed on fish and was often glimpsed flying low over the narrow sea, snatching prey from the waters. He made his lair in a smoking vent high on the eastern side of the Dragonmont. He was never claimed nor ridden by any man, and was one the three wild dragons with Sheepstealer and the Cannibal.

"Must we return home?"Aenora asked Aemon as she looked at the ships with their squires and handmaids.

"Sadly, yes." He gave her a simple answer instead of a reason why.

"I hate going home, I will have to put up with Baelon and Alyssa fighting over how she can beat him in arms." The both of them laughted."And the fact that both of them know it isn't the truth, but still continuing on doing it."

"That is what you do for the people you love."Aemon looked at her with a smile as she looked at the beautiful sunset."It is so beautiful."He whispered in amazement.

"I suppose."Aenora thought he was talking about the sunset, not knowing what he was really talking about."Do you think we could stay one more night?"She asked him as she looked at him, only to find him already looking at her.

"We should."He blinked a few times to take in her large violet eyes."But, we have no servants or guards with us."

"We don't need them."Her answer suprised him, a lot."I know how to cook some things, and you are the greatest swordsman in the Realm."

"Well, thank you for the compiment. And I would love to stay here with you, but would it not be a little scary for you?All alone in this large castle."

"I will have you."Aenora let the words slip away from her lips as she looked away."And we could have Ghost and Caraxes come in the Gardens of Rhaena and maybe sleep with them under the stars."She was very happy with her plan. Aenora Targaryen always liked stars and the moon, a difference to Alyssa, who liked the sun.

"You will have me?I like the sound of that, sweetheart."Aemon chuckled at her red face."And, I like the idea of sleeping under the stars. As long as you stay close to me."

"I shall protect you with my life, my sweet Princess."Aenora mimicked a Knight."Do not fret, I shall save you from the big bad dragon!"The two laughed at how good she was in mimicking people.

"Thank you my brave Knight, now, may we go to sleep?"Aemon let out a yawn and streched out. While he went to seek their dragons, Aenora went to seek some pillows and blankets to sleep on.

"Aemon?"She cought him just before he went outside."Black or red?"She asked him, not knowing which pillows and blankets to bring.

"Both."He smiled and went outside.