Gu Nian actually couldn't walk a little. She dragged her steps, thinking as she walked, that if Chen Yue saw her like this, she probably wouldn't recognize her, and she didn't even think she could endure it until now.

"Comrade, where are you going? Do you want me to take you?" The old lady who was driving the donkey cart looked at her from a distance, she couldn't bear it, she hesitated for a while and then spoke.

Gu Nian looked at the old lady carefully, and after listening to her local accent, she knew that she was a real local. Then, looking at the clothes, the calluses on her hands, etc., she got on the donkey cart after confirming that there was no problem with her identity, and silently reported her address.

The old lady Yang asked casually with a donkey whip, "Are you here to find someone or to visit relatives, why are you alone?"

"Come and find someone." Gu Nian replied, and he refused to say more about the rest. She knew that Chen Yue was getting closer and closer to her, but she was getting more and more nervous. Thinking of what Xiao Wang said on the phone that day, Gu Nian didn't know whether Chen Yue was still there after so many days.

However, when he called back to ask for the address, Qin Zhou didn't say much, that is, there was no news from Chen Yue, and if the situation was not right, he should have told her earlier.

Gu Nianmu looked into the distance with a sullen face, and the thin appearance made the old lady soften her heart. He simply retracted his gaze, bowed his head and hurried away without asking any more questions.

Gu Nian breathed a sigh of relief. What she just said was not the specific location of the field hospital, but the town closest to that place. When she got off the donkey cart, she still had to walk by herself. Her feet hurt as soon as she stood on the ground, and it was estimated that several blisters had formed. It was rare to be able to sit and rest now. Gu Nian was so tired that she didn't even want to waste her energy by talking.

When it was completely dark, the old lady finally arrived at the place Gu Nian said. Gu Nian exchanged 50 cents with the old lady for pancakes, water, etc., and also specially changed a large empty back basket, put dry food and water in the back basket, He walked without saying a word.

The old lady didn't know where she was going or whether she could find the person she was looking for. Moments before Gu Nian left, she couldn't help but said, "Comrade, if you don't find anyone and want to go back, you can wait here. I, I will come to deliver something."

Gu Nian smiled gratefully and waved at her from a distance.

She walked and stopped all the way until the shoes on her feet were completely cracked and the blisters on the soles of her feet were worn out, and finally found the battlefield hospital.

Unlike the previous town where there was still a lot of people, the battlefield hospital looked like an abandoned courtyard from a distance. There were soldiers standing guard at intervals around the circle, and the guards were extremely tight.

As soon as Gu Nian appeared, two guns held the back of his head.

"Who?! Raise your hand and don't move!" The little soldier said in a deep voice.

"Comrade, I am the lover of Deputy Master Chen, oh, yes, I have my work certificate in my pocket." Gu Nian tried to keep calm, reached out and took out the certificate from her pocket. Tian has been working in the laboratory, otherwise who would remember to bring this stuff.

"Deputy Master Chen?" One of the young soldiers took the certificate suspiciously and checked it carefully, but the other didn't dare to remove the gun at all.