the contract, new friends, and pain

As i try to get away from Valentino he easily dragged me to a room and tossed me in. I was frightened and confused as of what to do.

Valentino: this is ya room...for now anyways...

Ace: p..please just let me go! I..if you want money my grandfather has tons of it!

Valentino: oh i know baby...but i aint into his money...

Ace: th..then what do you want from me...?

Valentino: isnt it obvious? Ya the heir to ozzies throne aint ya?

Ace: w..well...yea but...

Valentino: hehehe...seems ya still dont get it baby...if we married id become the sin of lust along with ya...meanin id have more power and higher standin in hell...

Ace: m..marry?! Why the fuck would i agree to marry you!?

Valentino: because i own ha now baby...and if ya dont i know a certain assassin that can kill ya precious family...ya sister ya daddy hell even ozzie himself...

Ace: n...no please! Leave them outta this!

Valentino: heh...alright baby...but ya gotta do me a tiny lil favor...

Ace: w..whats that...

He suddenly conjures up a contract and pen. The contract looked  very eerie to me.

Valentino: ya gotta sign on the dotted line...and no harm will come to ya family...deal?

Ace: i...um...c..can i think on it?

Valentino: no baby...ya gotta sign it..now..

I looked at him. He had a huge grin on his face as i hesitantly took the pen. I looked at the contract in front of me and noticed something strange on it.

Ace: um...w..why does it say im not allowed to accept clients...

Valentino: ya will be my wife...and i dont share baby...now sign..

I could tell by the tone of his voice he was agitated. I decided it was best not to piss him off and grabed the pen and signed it reluctantly. He grinned and the contract disappeared.

Valentino: good baby...now ya will perform on stage of course but thats it, if ya got any questions lexi baby will help ya as well as kiki...

I just glared at him as he left. I cried for awhile until a bat chic came in with a brown doe girl.

Alexis: hey um...we just heard ya the new gal here and we..wanted to come see if ya were ok...

Ace: no! Im not ok! I wanna go home to my dad and grandpa!

Kiki: sigh...we know...its hard when your forced to work for him..

Ace: y..you were forced here too?

Kiki: more like tricked

Alexis: yea..i died and fell into hell on top of him and he tricked me sayin i need money down here and a place to stay...

Kiki: i died by my ex alastor and fell into hell, lucifer then made me into.a lust doe demon for his desires till he got bored of me and sold me to val..

Ace: thats...thats horrible...

Alexis: thats how hell is kiddo...anyways how about we show ya around and get ya a drink...trust me alcohol helps

Ace: i..i suppose i can...

Kiki: youll feel a lot better after a few drinks...so whats he got you doing?

Ace: ...dancing and...marrying him...

Alexis: wait what!?

Ace: yea...he knows ozzie is my grandpa so...

Kiki: wait a minute....your not the princess of lust are you...

Ace: yea why?

Alexis: oh fuck...ozzies not gonna be happy bout this...

Kiki: if mimi was here shed ring everyones necks...

Ace: wait you guys knew my mom?!

Alexis: yea...i was her favorite dancer...she was kind amd sweet but strong willed...

Kiki: when she refused to marry val he...

Ace: ...what? What did he do?

Alexis: he...killed her...

Ace: ...hes the one that killed my mom?!

Kiki: yes...im so sorry you had to find out this way...

Alexis: when he found out she had a kid with an imp he planned on taking ya...guess he followed through...

Ace: no im not marrying some fucker that killed my mom!

Kiki: if you signed a contract...theres no choice...

Alexis: kiki we cant just do nothin...she belongs back home not here...

Kiki: lex...you know val would kill us if we tried...

Ace: ...sigh...so im stuck here...

Kiki: afraid so...but you have us here to help and...we will do what we can to keep val from you...

Alexis: yea we got ways to distract big daddy

Ace: ...im not fucking calling him that...

Alexis: hehehe well...cmon lets show ya around k?

They gave me the tour of the place. It wouldnt be so bad if my grandpa ran it. He knew how to run a proper club it was the most exclusive. Im guessing people that couldnt get in just came to this dump. As we finished the tour we went to the bar and had a few drinks. They were right it did help with the fact im trapped here against my will. They were really nice and caring. I wished i could just be with them all day since they helped me forget about val. That was until he wanted to see me.

Valentino: ya gals havin fun with my lil imp...?

Alexis: fuck off val...

Kiki: lex dont...

Valentino: whatever...im takin her with me...

Alexis: no ya not val! Shes stayin with us!

Kiki: lex remember what happened last time!

Valentino: lexi baby...i suggest ya mind ya own fuckin bidness...

Alexis: no i wont! Ya fucking despicable and vile disgusting fuck face!! I told her how ya killed her mom!!

He was silent for awhile. Probably from shock i knew his little secret. Thats until he grabed lex by the throat and yanked her off the stool.

Kiki: VAL LET HER GO!!

Valentino: lexi im gettin real tired of ya shit...

Ace: LET HER GO NOW ASSHOLE!!

Valentino: aw ace baby...ya care that much for her huh?

Ace: IM NOT MARRYING YOU EVER SO LET HER GO!!

Valentino: oh really now...well let me show ya what happens if ya dont abide my contract baby...i wont hurt ya..ill hurt the one ya care about...😈

Suddenly alexis was slammed to the floor. As i tried to pull him off he had some tc looking man named vox pull me off and make me watch as he beat lex over and over. I cried feeling horrible that lex was taking the beating for protecting me from him. When he was finished alexis had blood everywhere. She wasnt dead thankfully but she was badly hurt. I couldnt beleive he would do such a thing.

Valentino: now...what were ya sayin baby?

Ace: i...illl do it...just please no more...😔

Valentino: good...thats what i like to hear baby...

He kissed my forehead. I couldnt do anything but cry. I felt horrible about alexis. Vox then dragged me along with them. I was dreading what was going to happen.