LEAVING YOU

"Do you think I would believe you?" Amy said.

"Look, Amy. I'm not sure if this is going to work or not. Nevertheless, we'll make an effort" Adam declared.

"Fine but at one condition. Don't you dare to take advantage of me. " Amy said fiercely.

"Never" Adam spoke.

Little did she know that she is low-key hurting him when the least he is trying to support her.

Everyone has different kinds of stories. Someone has a Good one while the other has a bad one.

The thing that hurts the most is "No one can see what had you gone through to be in this position now. "

Amy she herself doesn't know how she fell in love with jihoo. Falling in love is not even her thing when she protested against her mom to come and study in her dream country.

Love happens. 
I repeat Love happens.

Its the magic of love.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Jihoo asked nervously

"Will you come with me?" Adam asked

Amy and jandi nodded their head.

One wants to end this whole drama happening around them and another one wants to fight now rather than regretting later.

"Just once. Say once that you like me. We'll end this drama here"

"Yah Jandi why are you late, i am waiting for you for hours"

"Yah geum jandi you can tell me frankly that you like me. I'll allow you to meet me outside the school"

Jun pyo's thoughts captivated her mind eventhough she is in date with Jihoo. The place they visited reminded her the date she went with jun pyo. The smile in her face is completely disappeared now. Every place reminded jun pyo.

Here not being able to take the fact that his one and only love is on date with his bestfriend , watches them secretly by following them like a lost puppy. 

Finally they both ended up in his house.

Amy
She was caressing the photo they took in the island. Unknowingly her tears threatened her eyes to fall continuously.

"Do you know what hurts me the most?" Amy question jihoo by caressing the frame.

"I'm leaving this country while you are on date with my bestfriend " She chuckled sadly. Amy wiped her tears and left out a sigh.

She packed her bags along with the photo frame. These four walls always will be remain as her peace place. She doesn't know what the fate holds for her but still she don't want give up.

Because that's what she is

Amy, the daughter of a strong women.

"If you are done, shall we leave?" Adam asked Amy which broke her trance.

Amy nodded her head.

"I have an important work to do before leaving this country. You go and take care all the procedures, I'll reach before the ticket checking is done" Amy replied.

"Fine. But don't take too long"

After Adam left

She wrote separate letters for Jandi, Gaeul, F4 , jun hee and Jake.

She closed her diary and looked in the mirror for the last time.