HEART BREAK

Amy was following the car with full speed with her bicycle. She missed the car but she somehow remember the car was joon pyo's and made it to his house. She was shouting at the main gate of his house to let go jandi.

Amy:"yah you curly man. Release jandi or else you don't know what I'm capable of." She shouted. 'Aish this Curley hair is testing my patience.' she speaks to herself. "Yah gu joon pyo" she shouted. She kicked the main door and started to walk forth and back thinking about jandi.

At jandi pov,

She opened her eyes to find she was given a massage by some unrecognisable faces. She was asked to put a black mermerising frock with some beautiful make up. She was brought to a living room of a mansion. There was a guy who was turned his back to her while admiring the view in the window.

Jandi:'jihoo sunbae' she thought. The boy turned to her which was joon pyo. Making her shock.

Jandi: "yah. What are you doing here?" She asked.

Joon pyo: "why can't i be in my house?" He replied

Jandi: "you mean the big house or mansion is yours?" She asked. He nodded

Jandi:"Then what the hell I'm doing here? What are you planning to do?"

Joon pyo:" i have already done everything" he said smiling. He dragged jandi to a nearby mirror. "Look even a ugly duckling can change into gorgeous with a little money." He said.

Jandi: "why? Why in the world you are doing this? I didn't asked you" she shouted confusingly.

Joon pyo: "yah there is no one here you can admit that you like me and ill allow you to meet me outside the school" he said smirking

Jandi:" yah gu joon pyo. You are really crazy" she said angrily

Joon pyo:"the one who is crazy is you. you know that this is a golden opportunity huh?" He said

Jandi: "Idon't care. Give back my uniform" she shouted and after sometime she left the house to find amy at the entrance. "Unnie?"

Amy: "Jandi ah" she pulled her into a tight hug. "I was scared something will happen to you. Is everything alright?" She asked worriedly.

Jandi:"Not really unnie". She explained everything that happened to jandi.

Amy: "Wait I'll give a lesson to that bastard." She said angrily.

Jandi: "Ani. I have given him. Don't worry" she said making amy nodded. Later she realised she was wearing the shoes. She removed and through into the Mansion.

Amy removed her shoes and handed it to jandi leaving amy in her socks.
Jandi: "unnie you don't have to do that i can manage" she said hesitating

Amy: "I'm okay just wear it " she said started to walk away. Jandi ran to catch up with her.

While they were walking. A bike was coming into their direction with full speed and stopped infront of them. A boy removed his helmet only to find its jihoo who smiled at them.

Jihoo and jandi sat at the nearby bench while amy was gone to buy something to drink for them. She came with two drinks. She handed one to jandi who was in mood off and another one to jihoo who smiled at amy and took the drink. As always amy stayed with her cold face infront of jihoo.

Jihoo: "um.....you don't buy anything for you? Is that okay?" He asked to amy

Amy: "I'm fine. I don't really need a drink now. I'm all good" she said coldly to jihoo. But the truth is she Don't have enough money to buy three so she bought two. She took a chocolate bar and started to eat that while admiring the surrounding.