Engagement Or Marriage!?

After the incident Both amy and jandi was so confused. They both didn't know if they want to wait or let go. One part of their heart was saying that don't. Don't fall for him again. Another part was the god has given them an opportunity. Though Amy doesn't want jandi to think her as opponent she was in love, she can't deny the fact she is in love with him. Meanwhile Jihoo caught jandi and seo Hyun talking about things.

Jandi was begging seo hyun not to leave jihoo as she know he was so in love. Seo Hyun talked with her and makes her to agree to take care of jihoo and left a pair of nice shoes for jandi. On the way of returning jihoo confronts jandi about the incident and terribly hurt her. Amy who was watching the situation from distance angry at jihoo. Before even confronting him, Amy gets a call from her mother. She was Angry as well as sad. Angry at jihoo but sad at her mother.

Amy: "what mom? Why are you torturing me? what the hell you want from me?" She said angrily at her mom through phone.
****: " It's not your mom Amy. Its me Sydney ".
Amy: Unnie?(sis?). Why are you calling from our mother's phone. What happened to Mom ? Is everything alright?
Sydney: " Mom had an accident. Halmoni and Mom wants you to be back home for somedays. Hope you understand Amy. "
Amy: " Is it really necessary? Its been only one month here. How could i take leave in my school. Fine I'll be back don't worry take care of our mom. I'm hanging up."

Even though Amy was not satisfied to go to her country. She had to do for her grandmother more than her mom because she had been raising her since childhood.  On the next day She went to the airport just to see Jihoo kissing Jandi on her forehead she was heartbroken at the sight. Woobin noticed the presence of amy with her luggage and Called her making everyone attention goes to amy.

Woobin: " Oo Amy

Woobin: " Oo Amy. You are in the airport too. What up with the luggage are you going somewhere?" Woobin asked making jandi shock. Jandi went to Amy hurriedly and asked
Jandi: "Amy ah !!? Don't say that you are going to your motherland?" Amy smiled as an answer for yes. Amy told jandi and Jake right after the argument with her mom.
Jandi: "Are you really getting married? Do you gonna leave me here" jandi said making everyone shocking especially jihoo and woobin.
Amy: "Yah!!! It's not like that. My mom met with an accident. I don't know i can believe or that but i want to see my halmoni. Or Maybe I can be engaged or married on my way back to Seoul " she said chuckling making jandi furious. Jihoo doesn't know how to react abt that. He doesn't know why he feels sad knowing amy is gonna get married.

Jandi: Yaahh Amy. You are not going to get married Unless I'm with you. I never want you to get married with that guy whom your family wants to get you married. Arraso? Ahh and one more.

Remember Amy ah " As long as you are my bestfriend you are not going through anything alone. " That really touched Amy's heart. Amy hugged jandi when a drop of tears left her eyes. Jihoo noticed her. Amy pulled of the hug and said

Amy: I don't know what my life is going to be. I don't care as long as my mom treat me as her daughter. Because you know i have never felt what a family's love felt like. But u know i can be selfless to get my mom's love. She said without knowing the f4 was present there. She realised they were looking at her and she wiped her tears and turned to them.
Amy: yah Onion head. Don't you dare make my jandi cry when I'm not here. Understand?? She chuckled at gu joon pyo.
He smiled back and nodded his head.

She turned to woobin who was waiting for her to speak. But as a surprise she hugged him and said " Thank you for being a great friend" he hugged her back. Jihoo looked at them suprised like "When did he become close to her than me!!??" She gave her bye to yi Jeong and turned to face the last but not least Jihoo she smiled at him more like a sad smile. Amy : Take care. I'll get going. She turned without even waiting for her answer from jihoo. She is scared if she listens his talking she won't be able to fix her mind even if it is her marriage or engagement or not anything among them.

That was the last word she said to jihoo before turning to take her plane. On her way she stopped and turned back to look at jandi who was in the verge of crying. Amy ran towards her and pulled into a tight hug which exactly she returned. After a few seconds she pulled off the hug and kissed jandi on her cheek and walked fast towards the take off. Amy was not weak but every women has a weak side. But the weak side which she hate to show, she understood that it was fine to show your weakness to your close friends.

She looked through the airport for the last time looking like waiting for someone. She was expecting Jake. She wants to see him for the last time before she move to her plane. She chuckled at herself for her foolishness thinking how could he come if he doesn't know that she was leaving. She smiled at herself and Called him for the first time which he picked up in 3 rings. The call was so silent for both of them. They doesn't know who should speak first. Suddenly she break the silence by speaking.

Amy: " Hello? "
Jake : "H-Hey Amy."
Amy: " Where are you? "

Jake: Just behind you.......

Amy turned around just to find jake standing in front of her. She smiled with tears in her eyes.

Jake; "Don't speak anything. Have a safe trip. I'll be waiting for you. Come back soon. Don't forget your bestfriend." He smiled after telling amy and hugged her. She smiled back and hugged him back.

Not only partners understand us. There can be some friends who understands us more than anything. It is not love but a beautiful friendship of Amy and Jake who could never imagine off. Even friends make you better where a love can't do. That's what their friendship was. Amy has trusted him despite of all the past of hers and jake had shown amy that it is not hard to be friends with someone who has nothing but some of a rude personality. That showed everyone that a boy and a girl can be Bestfriend forever.

Pure form of friendship
Jake and Amy

To be continued ❤️