Friendship or Love?

Amy broke the eye contact with jihoo as her was beating that fast it could explode any time. She smiled at seo Hyun saying "It was nice to take part in your party. Thanks for inviting us. I'll take my leave. Seems like my bestfriend needs me." She said to her. Seo Hyun gave a smile to her. Amy ran behind jandi. While the boys exept jihoo was smiling because of whay happened with joon pyo.

At school jandi wore her swimsuit and went to the pool just to find it was filled with ducks and some disgusting smell. She was furious as she knows who have dont thiz. She Furiously shouted his name "gu joon pyooooo!!!!!!". On the other hand joon pyo was laughing on how ridiculous she is now. He couldn't able to control his laugh. His other friends was so surprised on how he was acting because of her. They wondered what the left out member was doing now. Obviously playing his violin.

Jihoo was playing his Violin. He feels like something is missing with him even though his first love was with him. He doesn't know why he was feeling like this. He was playing the sad melody which he always loved. To his suprise a string was broken and made him even sadder which made him bleed his finger. He kept the violin aside and sat down on the bench. Jandi and amy who was watching the scene from apart. They were exactly opposite to each other. Both their eyes (Amy , jandi) shows how much they love jihoo. But looks like the time was stopped for amy.

Jandi went near jihoo sat down and made him wear the ketchief as a bandage for his would. And left a umbrella the other side. While amy confirmed that her so called bestfriend is in love with jihoo. She hid behind a tree a drop of tear left her eyes. This was the time she cried after a long long years ago. Looks like she was fallen in love with the wrong one. At the end of the day she doesn't want to hurt her bestfriend.

Actually the bullying girls were seeing the whole thing. Just to make jandi suffer they recorded the whole thing and showed it to joon pyo. At the end of the day. Jandi went to the bench which was empty expecting to meet jihoo. Sadly she turned to return to her home. She was blocked by joon pyo. He was hurt he didn't know how to act. He was so in love with her. He was so afraid of losing her. He scolded jandi and tried to kiss her. But when he see a drop of tear in her eyes. He realises what he was doing. He let go off her and left the place.

The next day amy was on her way to the school. Woobin " long time no see Amy ah " woobin smiled at amy while catching her pace walking to the school. Amy was surprised to see him. Because he was always with F4 or else with girls. This was unexpected. Amy smiled at him. Amy " Hey woobin ssi. You always come with your other friends. How come you are coming singley now. " She asked confused.

Woobin " T-That...U-Um...Huh I was at my grandmother's house. I thought of walking to school alone. I have seen you from far, thought of saying hi to you that's why" he smiled nervously and mentally cursing himself for sputtering. Amy smiled at him. They walked towards the school talking. Not mention amy liked the talk even it is small. She was happy that she had made another friend. Amy entered her class.

After the school, amy goes straight away to her home just to find her mom standing outside her house. She was so surprised to see her mother. With the same cold look amu mom " are you living in this garbage looking area ?". Amy coldly looked at her mother "don't you dare insult the place where your daughter is surviving ". Amy mom" daughter? Huh Right am i even a human to you. Since when you consider me as your mom ". Amy was stressed out of her mother's speaking.

Amy: look mom i don't have enough time to hear your nonsense i have to go to the cafe or my owner will kill me.
Mom : Serious amy? A Cafe? U are a great insult to our family. How can you tore my reputation. I don't have much time. I'm planning on your engagement with my business man son soon in two months. Just be back within it.
Amy: seriously!!? How could i marry someone I'm not even an adult. How could you do this to me. I won't marry anyone.
Mother: remember you love your grandmother. She was the one who decided it. You don't obey me i know that but i know you can't speak up with your grandmother. Just be there within 2 months. She said and left the house leaving amy heart broken.

Why always me. Don't i deserve happiness. Why god is always punishing me. I'm also a human right?

She got in her house just to find a parcel with a name seo hyun. She smiled and opened the parcel just to find a beautiful dress with a card. The card saying that " Today was my birthday. I hope you would come and make my birthday special. With love seo Hyun. She smiled reading the letter. She got ready for the party even though she knows she is gonna get hurt. She says " Here comes the queen of herself" she smiled at herself.

At the party,As expected everyone present she was late of course but didn't mind that

At the party,
As expected everyone present she was late of course but didn't mind that. Woobin called amy as soon as he sees her. Amy smiled at woobin and walked towards them. Woobin " wow Amy you look beautiful!" Amy " thank you woobin" They smiled at each other. At the same time Seo hyun and Jihoo entered hand in hand to the party hall. They were looking like a beautiful couple. Everyone welcomed them with a loud cheer.

Even though amy looked strong she was deeply broken. Thus Seo hyun made a heartbroken speech for everyone including about ther relationship with jihoo. All of them were surprised to hear her speech.
Seo Hyun : I'm planning to moving to paris and hoping to never come back korea again. I'm not taking my parent's law firm. I'm gonna live my life the way i wanted. I hope i don't shock anyone.

This explains the sadness of jihoo's face. This shows that there was something happened. Both amy and jandi was confused of whay was happening.

To be continued 💜