7|•〃So you don't know her?〃

But before he could snap at her, he was held by his co-worker who reminded him why they came. Taking deep breath "if anyone makes any kind of noise, you'll see everyone's dead body laying on the damn floor , don't frustrate me!"

He threatened. The girl was hugged by the other girls , they were trying to calm her down. Although they were also scared. Who wouldn't be? They never faced this kind of situation before and they are just teenagers.

Is there any student named Bae Nayeon here?" Asked one of the men. But the girls were silently exchanging glances with each other. They wondered why they wanted Nayeon .

"No , there isn't anyone" replied a student. The others nodded. "Huh? You sure about that? I'm certain she lives here. Do you think I'll spare you if you lie to me?" He threatened them . They were shaking in fear but remained silent.

"They are telling the truth. We don't have any students named Nayeon." A voice spoke from behind the girls. The girls moved revealing the head of their dorm. They respected and feared her like a teacher. But she was definitely their guardian.

"Who are you?" asked one of the men. "The head of this place" replied miss Shin Joohyun , a lady in her 50's who is the head of the dorm."We don't have any students like that here."

"We'll see that by ourselves" replied the man gesturing his co-workers to check all of the rooms.

Nayeon , Yeri , Jinri - the trio lived on the third floor. There were 4 floors with several rooms so the goons decided to check separately.

The only student who wasn't aware of the situation was Yeri's other friend Harin .

She was unfortunately in the trio's room . Before they left, Harin took the girls permission to study in their room for her upcoming exam in two days as her room was so noisy and her roommates wouldn't listen to her.

Harin was a good friend of everyone. The social butterfly. She genuinely cared for everyone. She got along with Yeri real quick and of course Jinri would embrace her happily.

Harin's personality was similar to Yeri , that's why Nayeon liked her as well. She was never rude or cold towards Harin. She even let Harin borrow her favourite comics .

So it wasn't hard to get their permission to use their room for studying. Harin was apparently wearing headphones jamming to her favourite songs studying spiritually. Which is why she didn't hear any noise . The girl didn't know a man was coming towards her floor.

One of the men quietly started advancing his step towards the door . She didn't lock the room so he was able to open it without any difficulties. As she was facing her back, she didn't know he had already entered the room.

As he wasn't able to see her face , he thought that could be Nayeon. He went to her side holding the gun next to her head causing her to look at him being baffled. She was startled. Anyone would be .

Before she could scream , the man gestured to her to be quiet. "I'm not here to harm you. I'm looking for a girl in this dorm. If you help me find her, we'll return quietly" He assured her.

Harin didn't move, not even an inch. She looked at him with her widened eyes. "Is there any girl named Nayeon here? Bae Nayeon is her full name. Do you know her?" Harin's heart skipped a bit by hearing the name .

Why would a goon look for her friend? She thought. Without hesitation "No there isn't anyone named Nayeon . But we have Taeyeon , Chaewon & Jiwon , do you want to see them?" She lied boldly just like how we have lied to our teachers about forgetting our homework at home.

She wasn't that kind of person who would sacrifice her friend to save herself. The man sighed thinking they wasted their time in the wrong place. He had heard earlier how brilliant Nayeon is. They must have been manipulated with the wrong address.

Slowly he was heading towards the door to go back to the 1st floor but he stopped at his tracks when his gaze shifted towards the photo frame of Nayeon , Jinri , Yeri which was kept beside the table. The other men from their team were able to capture a picture of Nayeon weeks ago. So he could easily recognize her.

Harin looked in the direction where the man was staring at. With her widened eyes , and her body which was trembling in fear, she looked up at the men who turned towards her with a smirk that screamed thousands of unspoken slurs "Oh , so you know Taeyeon , Chaewon & Ji-won but not Nayeon?"