m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁

Start from the beginning

" .yesss...yes...I..will marry you...a million times yes"..

" OH FUCK...I...its...its a boy tae...fuuck I'm having a baby boy" jungkook yells

" tae baby...two..two boys...two boys love " he says lips quivering from

" what no...I think they'll look so much like you...your gene is way more dominant " tae says , taking a bite out of his cookie as jungkook hands him his strawberry smoothie.

Pecking his cheeks " I'd love them to look more like you...I wanna see mini versions of you all day my love " jungkook says causing taehyung to blush..

" breathe baby...breathe"

" you're gonna be fine love...just breathe , look at me...okay...in.....out....in ....out yeah like that.....you're doing great darling"

" ahhhh....I...i can feel them pushing out...god ahhhhh!!"

" 1....2....3....Push!"

" nghhhhhh......ahhhhhh fuck!"

" oh...my baby...jungkook he's here...he..he's here"

Loud cries as well , jungkook smiling in ecstacy ...feeling blessed to be here alive and healthy to witness his two miracles be born. "

---------------

" is he doing better? " jabel asks , he and aisha in jungkook's chamber.

" He's been like this for 3hrs , murmuring continuously with his eyebrow creased...his temperature is up as well....i didn't think taehyung's situation would take a huge toll on him in this way...and he's not waking up " aisha explains sadly.

" at least taehyung is stable now , but the baby did not survive the stab " she further says...

" wait...you said he's been murmuring? " jabel questions , moving closer to jungkook on the bed.

" yeah...why? "

" hold on " jabel says  , bringing his ear to jungkook lips  .....trying to pick up the faint words.

" ba..by...tae hyung....no...no...don't take him....price....the ruby....fire...more fire....boys....jim....jimin....tae hyung....jeon hoon....jeon tae "

" Aisha..." Jabel pauses.

" what?..what is it? "

" he's remembering "

She sucks in a huge gasp , hands clasped over her mouth as she smiles.

" stay here and watch him....i'll be back! "  jabel rushes out , aisha's heart thumping at the good news.

----------

Wanting to grab more towels for the king but pauses at some murmurs she hears around the corner

" ma'am i found something strange in the system " one of the guards is holding a tab showing one of the elderly women she guesses is in charge of security .

" its regarding the queen , as you know...once every six months we do a thorough search of the database security...to check the workers and all "

" and what is wrong? "

" well you see here , i checked the queens database and its non existent...there's nothing and when i upload his picture on the web...i'm seeing an entirely different identity , i don't know what to say but he's probably a spy " the guards said.

" treason " she says.

" keep it down , i'll update you on what we will do " she says .

Aisha looking fearful at the conversation she just overheard..." Oh dear , taehyung is in trouble "

----------------------------------------------------------
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁