Daydream

Claire's POV
I still couldn't get the image of that man out of my head. I almost felt bad for him.

Edward Gluskin? Gluskin? Seems for a odd last name.... I won't judge.

Thinking of the man, or in other words, Edward, just kept roaming around in my thoughts after getting to know him.... Kind of in my dream last night.

Edward looked like he was in his mid twenties (Don't judge, ok? I like to keep Eddie young in my fantasies. Ok, I admit I'm weird having him in my fantasies concluding I have fantasies and also having him in his twenties other than in his mid forties, but still. For some reason I like him in his early or mid twenties). He had a neatly combed down and then combed back black hair. He was very tall which was probably like 6'1". He had a somewhat a charm in his face besides the point that on the right side of his face had red blisters with skin peelings. His eyes were blue but seemed that every vein in right his eye were brutally snapped but only a few were on his left. He had this old-time gentleman clothing which were crudely sewn together into a dirty dress-shirt with the slightly sleeves rolled up, a black bow-tie, a matching belt, vest, cargo pants, fingerless gloves, and matching work boots.

Man.... He probably would've been a hell of a woman's man if his face wasn't all fucked up. Tall..... Muscular I assume..... His tone of voice...... He probably looks handsome without those scars and blisters......

Without noticing, I gave out a dreamy sigh.

"~sigh~"

"Uhhhhh...... Claire?"

I soon snap out of my daydream almost falling out of my chair. Standing in front of me was someone with a very worried and concerned look on his face. It was Waylon.

Waylon's POV
"Uhhhhh...... Claire?"I ask concerned.

She looked up at me with a surprised look after I said her name. I must have scared the living daylights out of her since she was just sitting there daydreaming. Almost fell out of her chair.

"Uh. Ye-Yeah? You say something?"She asks seemingly embarrassed.

"Well uh..... You seem kinda fresh today....."

She gives me a confused look.

"Fresh?"

"Yeah, fresh. Fresh as in you had somewhat a good sleep last night?"

"You could say that. Even though I still had a nightmare but woke up at a later time than I usually would...."

"Ah. I see. That's good."

"Yeah, I know."

Claire was in her very early twenties. Long dirty blonde hair. Hazel brown eyes. She seemed 5'5". If she had a rough night, she'll have dark circles under her eyes, which she always does. Always wears an outfit, which I would say kinda "cute", with her black leather jacket. But today she had skinny jeans, a blouse, and a flats.

"Were you daydreaming?"I ask jokingly.

"No."She says sternly. Her cheeks started turning pinkish.

"Well... I did hear a '~sigh~' coming from you."

Her cheeks turn pinker.

"N-No! Since when do I daydream?"

"Since now."

"Th-That's ridiculous."

"Come on, Claire! Spill it!"

Her face then turned to red as a tomato.

"Errr.... In my opinion, it's best not to tell you."

"Why?"

"Er... It's kinda personal"

She seemed really embarrassed about it.

"Oh come on,"I say gently,"I promise. I won't judge or make fun of you. Scouts honor."

"I guess I could tell you,"she says in embarrassment but comfortably,"Well... There's this man in my dreams..."She starts. And I listen carefully.

After she finished, I'm sitting in my seat across from her, speechless.

So she's saying she has a crush on a man, who doesn't really exist but only in her nightmares, concluding he kills her in every single nightmare? Geez.

She needed serious help. Because Claire was my friend, I already made an appointment to a psychologist to help her with her dream issue.

It's for her own good.

*Sorry if this chapter was so short, but hey, I tried. And you guys are probably like,"Seriously? Edward?". To that, I am terribly sorry! But it'll be Eddie later in the story.....*