Chapter 2 - Planet Fall

Chapter 2 – Planet Fall

"SSSHHH!" I put my finger in front of my lips, trying to soothe the baby.

"WWAAHH!" But the child cried.

Think! How do I calm a baby? I hope it works, I approached the floating crib and made faces in front of the baby, I don't know if the child thought it was funny or just weird, but it worked.

"HAHA!" The baby laughed.

"Look at you, how cute." I tickled the baby's belly with my finger.

"HAHA!" The baby laughed holding my finger.

Moving away from the baby, I looked around, trying to understand where I was, I was in a white room with two chairs in front of me, in front of the chairs there was a control panel, full of buttons and symbols that I did not understand.

Even further, through a glass, I saw space, planets and stars glittered in the middle of the great dark void, damn, I really am in the warhammer galaxy, I sat down in one of the chairs, it creaked with my weight.

What should I do now? I'm an ork, I'm in an Eldar escape pod with a baby by my side. Speaking of which, what is this baby doing here? Farseer protected this capsule with everything they had. Is this baby his daughter? If so, then I caused the death of this child's mother, I think, the Farseer was dying the last time I saw her, maybe she survived.

Which is another problem, because she saw my face and now she must think I kidnapped her daughter.

"What do you think of the situation we are in?" I asked the child.

"Baby noises."

"I imagined."

Heaving a huge sigh I turned towards the capsule's controls, most if not all Eldar technology works through their psychic powers, but luckily this capsule was left active. Now how do you pilot this thing?

Before he could do anything, a red light flashed in the capsule and an alarm went off, making the child cry.

"WWAAHH!"

"I didn't touch anything!"

What is happening? I had my answer when an automatic voice spoke.

"Alert! This capsule was caught by the gravitational pull of the nearby planet! Evacuate immediately!"

Looking through the glass of the capsule, I saw that we were close to a green planet with yellow spots, and this planet was getting bigger and bigger. What the hell! I pressed every button I could find, but nothing seemed to work.

"Alert!"

"WWAAHH!" The baby cried.

"I am really sorry about that." I said as I closed the baby's crib and protected it with my body, this will be a long fall.

The capsule shook.

"Alert!" The alarm screamed.

"WWAAHH!" The baby cried.

The tremor got bigger, taking a quick look to the window, I saw fire forming, we are in re-entry. Then I felt an impact and everything went dark.

TIMESKIP

"WWAAHH!" I heard the baby crying.

I got up quickly, this was a bad idea as I was hit with the worst headache of my life. Taking a step forward, I felt a pain in my side, I had a shard of glass piercing me, I clenched my teeth and pulled that shard out. You're an ork now, it won't kill you and the wound will heal in time.