Chapter 1 - The Fall of Kirian-Niekt

Read the note at the end of the chapter.

Good reading!

Chapter 1 – The Fall of Kirian-Niekt

My breathing is quickening, my heart is beating rapidly. What is happening?

"BY KIRIAN-NIEKT!" A serious but harmonious voice called out.

BOOM!

Was that an explosion? Is my city under attack?

"Stop runn'n an fight me yer git!" A guttural voice called out.

But what the hell was that? That voice was not human.

"Wot are yer do'n on da floor? Get up or i will tear off yer arms an legs an use yer as a shield!" The guttural voice screamed.

"OUCH!" I screamed when I felt myself being kicked.

"What the hell was that..." I yelled as I stood up, but my voice trailed off at the sight of the thing in front of me.

It was a large and green creature, with huge and irregular teeth, the creature wore armor made of scrap iron, in its right hand was a large metallic claw and in its right hand an extremely modified weapon, on the back of the armor was a pole with a flag of war, a yellow moon surrounded by black flames.

The symbol of the Bad Moons. If that's the symbol of an ork clan, then that means the thing in front of me is an ork, by the size of it must be a veteran warboss.

"Are yer gunna stand 'der an' watch me or are yer gunna grab yer shoota an' start shooting?!" The Warboss demanded.

I got up quickly and grabbed the gun that was at my feet.

"Hm! Apparently ya're not deaf. So wot are ya do'n stand'n 'der?! We've got a lot uv pointy ears ta squash! WWWAAARRRGGG!" The warboss screamed as he shoots his weapon in the air.

His scream was followed by a chorus of similar screams.

"WWWAAARRRGGG!"

I heard footsteps and the ground shook, looking back I saw a horde of orks coming after me and firing their weapons.

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed as I ran away from the horde.

"HAHAHA! I like yer spirit, but ya need ta practice yer scream! it's not 'AAAHHH!' but 'WWWAAARRRGGG! '" The Warboss yelled as he fired his weapon and ran past me, disappearing around a corner further on.

The horde was still behind me, countless orks armed with junkyard suits and carrying improvised weapons, I ran through the streets, but the horde was still following me, I reached a particularly small street, made a sharp right and entered an alley, I went to the end of the alley and leaned against the wall in the shadows.

"WWWAAARRRGGG!" The horde passed through the alley entrance only to be killed, circular projectiles came down the street and sliced the orks.

"Come on Farseer Avandra is calling all troops!" A person wearing armor shouted, that person passed in front of the alley, accompanied by other people in armor.