10. HUMBLE.

"Don't you guys think we should prepare a strategy or something?"

Your team sat in the dressing room, each player only thinking of themselves. Even with the addition of a playmaker like Bachira, at the end of the day these egoists only thought of themselves and how they could score for their own sakes.Not that you also weren't guilty of thinking the same, but at least you had the decency to admit your team should at least prepare something!

It doesn't matter." Aryu said, as he used his hand to gracefully push his hair out of his face. "Since I'll stylishly win this game."

You turned to Bachira hoping for some backup. Instead the boy just shrugged with a smile. "May the best man win!~"

"Oi. Let's just win this game and move on." Rin said, standing up to leave. "It'll be an instant kill."

Oh my god, this team was completely full of themselves. I mean, you already knew that but it was still shocking to what degree they held themselves at. You almost wanted Isagi's team to win, just to knock these guys off their high horse.

"So intense." You muttered under your breath, following directly behind Rin. You gave him a hard pat on the back, as you walked beside him. "Let's do this, princesse Rin. Show us what you got!"

"I fucking hate you so much."

The first thing you saw when you walked onto the field was the other team. It was Isagi and Nagi naturally, however they gained two new allies. One of them you recognized as Chigiri Hyoma, there was only one person in all of bluelock with long pink hair like that. The other boy was also someone you recognized, yet didn't know quite as well as Chigiri.

You remembered him from the first selection, one of the few people you actually did remember to be honest. He was the top scorer of the entire branch, and yet despite that his team still got eliminated. It was odd that his team got eliminated, but you supposed his teammates aren't pulling even a fraction of their weight.

Another reason you remembered the boy was because of his large frame, it was nothing to scoff at. When comparing him to someone like Kunigami, he made the ginger look like a stick figure in comparison. If you could recall correctly, he called himself something like 'the king'? It was fitting of his appearance, one that brought a huge presence wherever he went.

The boy made eye contact with you, causing you to flinch and look away quickly. To be caught staring, how embarrassing.

You were pulled from your thoughts by Aryu swiftly passing you and headed straight for Chigiri.

"You with the red hair!" He said, twirling a piece of Chirigi's hair in his hand . "What hair treatment do you use?" His question left not only Chigiri, but everyone in the room bewildered. Christ, your team was full of weirdos.

'Huh? I use whatever they've got in the bath. Just like everybody else..."

"And yet look at these amazingly stylish cuticles." Aryu muttered to himself. "Which means this is the shine of your own hair..."

With a sigh, you walked over to the two boys to intervene. It was obvious Chigiri felt uncomfortable with the whole situation, and you wouldn't blame him. Aryu was a very... handsy person. Although he really only had good intentions, it was still a bit odd for a stranger to touch someone's hair.

Placing your hands over Aryu's, you lower his hand to drop Chigiri's hair. "While I do agree his hair is very beautiful, you probably shouldn't touch it without permission." You awkwardly smiled, hoping to ease the tension.

Chigiri let out a sigh of relief, and sent you a thankful look as Aryu's eyes widened in realization. It seemed he realized how inappropriate his actions were as he immediately apologized.