Purger Insurgency!

At Deities Pantheon territory.

Currently I am waiting at the transportation station for the allies calling themselves Purger Insurgency.

Then I look behind me to see the transportation station itself.

???: "So this is the Deities Pantheon territory" a female voice spoke causing me to turn around to see several individuals appearing from the teleportation pad

Me: "Ah welcome Youngest daughter of Pleasure, Stellar!Astral Mother, Nihility!Void Empress, Anomaly! Core, Mes, Alpha!Sans, and everyone else to the Deities Pantheon territory! Home both good and evil but also those that seek balance throughout all Omniverses! Including refuge to those that lost worlds and homes to Malicious Regime, Axis Union Order, and the forces of pure evil" I said.

Youngest daughter of Pleasure: "Tell me Meaux. Why exactly are we here exactly as it can't be more than a tour" she said which I sigh then look at them with a serious glare.

Me: "You may think there is another way for everything but not every solution is easy as there consequences for every action" I said then guide them to the a chamber hidden in the teleportation station where I show them the Deities Pantheon Nexus Core which look beautiful.

But what surprised them is a giant woman who is holding the Core.

???: "greetings Meaux it been months since we last talk" she said and her voice is absolutely beautiful

Me: "Sorry for not talking to you Soteria but things have become chaotic lately due to Malevolenternatus" I said which the woman called Soteria sigh sadly.

Soteria: "My cousin sure is determined to free his sister but alas even us Omni beings can't break the rules without consequences" she said.

Youngest daughter of Pleasure: "What about the death of those lives that are involved with this war!? Ain't that consequences!?" She said.

Soteria: "Death is apart of life thus why Malevolenternatus or his forces killing aren't consequences. But killing a Omni being and freeing would require the ultimate sacrifice. Much like Hell who was slay by a blade of that false god, a sacrifice is needed" she said.

Me: "She has seen everything and see all outcomes thus why I bring you here to show you what would happen if you free Source of Good by any other methods" I said then Soteria show Youngest daughter of Pleasure all outcomes and none of them are great as it involves death, chaos, destruction, and innocent lives dying.

Soteria: "These are the outcomes should you try to free Source of Good by any other methods however there is a outcome involving the True Princess" she said then show us a vision of a woman laughing as she had kidnapped the True Princess upon her freedom.

Youngest daughter of Pleasure: "... Is that all you have to show?" She ask a bit disappointed that she won't train the true princess.

Soteria: "I'm afraid so and where she located is beyond my sight after all that witch is known as the unpredictable witch" she said.