Zeta Prime: Visiting & Discovery

Within the Zeta Prime.

Author POV:

After teleporting into Zeta Prime I head towards the location that Comix ask me to meet. However on the way I can sense that some people are frighten due to AEM which I don't blame them considering that he a unknown enemy to everyone here.

Me: "... Why attack Zeta Prime in person? Couldn't he send Amara Elymas to do it unless he wants Chaos Syndicate to know he doesn't need minions to gain their attention" I thought walking towards the place.

However on the way I remember that their technology doesn't detect AEM do to the fact he doesn't use portals or teleportation that can be detected.

Me: "sh*t I need to tell them about that considering he is undetectable by technology" I thought but I stop when I realized another theory.

Me: eyes widen "he didn't just stole the mechs!" I thought and speed walk to where Comix is at since I don't want to create a scene.

A few minutes later.

After arriving at the location I see Comix who was waiting but instead of a greet I walk up to him with a worried face.

Comix: "What's wrong?" He ask.

Me: "We need to talk in private and it involves your sis" I said which he frown and bring us to his office.

Few minutes later.

Comix: "Talk" he said once the office is secure.

Me: "What if taking the Mechs was just a distraction for someone that the Chaos Syndicate would gets their hands on" I said causing him to realize what I am talking about.

An: Don't know how Comix communicating with his family so I decided to go with an phone.

Comix pulling out a phone and call Artemis.

A few minutes later.

Artemis: "Amara Elymas stole Haruka Chrono Crystal!" She said from the phone shocking Comix.

Comix: "How?!" He said.

Me: "Amara Elymas must had stole her Chrono Crystal during the time period between AEM stealing the mechs and the Omni Summit" I said.

Comix: "Then it means Chaos Syndicate now got their hands on her Chrono Crystal since they know how important she is to Solstice" he said.

Me: "correct which Mastermind must had used her as a way to create an alliance with Chaos Syndicate" I said.

Comix: "He must had planned this" he said a bit angry.

Me: "Which was a success" I said with a worried tone.