Conduits!

An: basically these conduits are similar to the alphatales but different also these will be available for certain people. So without further ado let's start.

Conduit of Defense:

Conduit of Combat:

Conduit of Speed:

Conduit of Magic:

Conduit of Aura:

Conduit of Counter:

Conduit of Earth:

Conduit of Water:

Conduit of Wind:

Conduit of Fire:

An: so far I got ten conduits and each one is different thus why I'm giving the details sperated.

CoD: Defense allow the user to tanked on anything.

CoC: Combat increase the user attacks and give them an boost when attacking.

CoS: Speed increases the user motives thus making them difficult to touch.

CoA: ???

An: due to the many definitions of Aura I have to leave it blank.

CoC: Counter allows the user to block and return anything back to the attackers.

CoE: Earth is similar to the earth elements but on a whole other scale.

CoW: Water is similar to the CoE but the user is able to control and manipulate all water base liquid.

CoWi: Wind is similar to CoW but the user is able to control and manipulate all air.

CoF: Fire is similar to CoW but the user is able to control and manipulate all that is burning.

An: Now the negative effects are basic: these conduits can't work well should the users do the opposite: like Defense and Offense, Combat and Surrender. So should you do any of opposites then you will not be able to use the full Power of these conduits during battle.

An: btw give a shout out to adamabyss12. For they were the ones that got me inspired to create my own version of these conduits.