Wind

Y/N stood still, patiently waiting for the bus. She shivered slightly, beginning to feel more uncomfortable after each minute. Weather was not too bad, but wind was kind of cold, beginning to chill her to the bone.

Finally, bus arrived. Y/N quickly approached it, only to find out that bus was already overloaded with passengers and the last free spaces were taken by the people, who rushed to it moment before Y/N would.

„You have to be kidding me!" Y/N whined, as the doors closed right in front of her and the bus moved past her.

What was she supposed to do now? Call a cab? That would cost her more. Wait for the next bus and risk catching cold, or take a train and risk encountering the perverted thief? Calculating the possibilities, Y/N decided that the chance of catching cold was way higher than ending up in the same passenger car as the weirdo.

Y/N looked around anxiously as she waited for the train. Chubby old lady, tall man with a blue suit and funny mustache... so far everything looked normal, nobody seemed to cause any disturbance.

Y/N glanced around again, stopping her gaze on the peculiar stranger far away. It was pretty hard to not spot him, with all those odd, square tattoos on his round cheeks. They kind of resembled railcars... he must have been one of those hardcore railroad geeks. This strange young man even had some crazy eye tattoos, or perhaps contacts — Blue eyes were not all that common, after all; especially with a tint of green. His skin was fair, almost pale, contrasting his stylish, dark hair. He was quite a beauty, Y/N had to admit. She blushed a little, looking away before she would get caught, staring rudely.

She glanced in the same direction again after a few minutes: Charming stranger was nowhere to be seen. There was only the conductor, looking around attentively. Was he just her imagination? He was too odd and pretty to be real, after all. Well, that sucked. She was about to start daydreaming about sitting next to him.

Y/N facepalmed at her thoughts. Sure Y/N, great idea, go ahead and develop a crush on the random attractive stranger you watched for a few seconds.

Moment after, Y/N was on the train, thinking about Ayaka's plants.

* * *

Once she finished watering, Y/N walked towards the bus stop again.

„Seriously?" She sighed, seeing that bus left recently and it would take a while for the next one to come. „Well, guess what? Fuck you, I will take a train again."

Y/N shook her head, walking towards the train station.

She did not really remember the stranger, until she spotted him again, entering different passenger car. Y/N did not think she would come across him once more. She shook her head, not wanting to raise any stupid hopes of seeing him more often. It is not like she would find guts to talk to him, even if they met daily. She would be too afraid of appearing creepy. Besides, he looked hotter than hell, he was probably already meeting somebody. All she could do was savoring this forbidden eye candy.

* * *

Next day, Y/N hesitantly walked past the bus stop, heading for the train station. The pervert seemed to be missing, so it was safe to take a train. Or so she thought: Apparently, it was not her luckiest day.

She looked around hopefully, but the cute stranger did not seem to be present. Oh well... perhaps he would be around on her way back. What was she even thinking? Anticipating to see her silly train crush, she only briefly gazed at. What a hopeless romantic she was? It was already strange enough that she saw him twice and she should not have expected more.

„What the hell?" She mumbled when the train stopped, freezing in the same spot for quite a while. Y/N frowned, leaving the passenger car to look around and see what happened. Did someone get hurt? Was the train damaged? Perhaps it was the pervert's antics again?

„I FOUND SOME UNDER THAT SEAT TOO!" Some teen guy shouted, covering his red face. He had very dark red hair, matching eyes and a burn on his forehead (Yes, it is Tanjiro).

„What on Earth is going on?" One of the passengers asked, tilting her head, „I will be late for work!"

„It appears like one of the passenger cars is full of... inappropriate pictures." Another passenger said thoughtfully, picking a picture from the floor.

„What is the point of taking pictures under people's skirts, if you will just throw them away? Personally I would keep them..."

„Zenitsu! Do not say things like that! Also... please tell me you have not saved any of it in your pockets!" Blushing guy looked terrified by that statement.

„No, here." Guy who was called Zenitsu, hesitantly handed pictures to the conductor to dispose of them. Looks like they were helping the conductor to take care of this issue.

„I guess he does it to piss people off, he uses different methods for that, sometimes he just steps on people's feet to distress them... it is like that sick pervert is feeding on people's negative emotions. Notice how there are no pictures of people's faces? He always keeps those as a trophy, enjoying their look of anguish. Something is seriously wrong with that guy."

„I thought he only took these pictures and then accidentally dropped them." Somebody else commented.

„No, he did not; He has done this before too. Out of all perverts in this city, he is definitely the weirdest, creepiest and most disgusting." Conductor shuddered. „I am so sick of seeing his face, it is like a recurring nightmare. I wish someone just sentenced him to death, but apparently he gets charged with a minor misdemeanor, when we get lucky enough to catch that tricky bastard, he is the master of escaping."

„What a pain!" Y/N shook her head, mentally noting to avoid wearing anything revealing, if she would ever set a foot here again, at all. „Is train ready to move now? Or shall I head for the nearest bus stop to continue my way?"

„No, we are all set to continue now, I think. Sorry for the delay." Conductor replied.

„Do not apologize. It is not your fault at all. It is not like you wanted to put up with that shit continuously." Y/N patted his shoulder, returning to the passenger car.