Part 12

Sorry for any mistakes

Jacksonville, Florida
Saturday, September 16th|12:36pm(few days later)

Kamarian's POV

The past couple days been hell. I tried texting, calling, and even pulling up on Samaria but it never went as plan. I started back popping percs. They help me not feel any pain and forget about any problems I have.

I really had got used to Samaria company and I fucked that up.

I pulled the blunt away from my mouth and threw my head back on the sofa.

"Nigga you can't sit around moping all day" Ace said.

"Man youn understand" i replied.

"Nigga you fucked up and now you wanna be sad"

"Bruh you'll understand when you find a girl you love" i said as i blew smoke from my mouth.

"Well in the meantime imma continue fucking whoever I want" Ace said making me and him laugh.

"You a trip but imma hit ya up later im finna push up at Trey crib for a while" i said as i dapped Ace up.

"Ight li bro be safe"

"Im always safe" i said as i put my gun in my pants.

I walked out the house and got into my car. I connected my phone to the car and turned on "Valuable Pain" by NBA Youngboy.

I pulled out the driveway and headed to Trey house.

10 minutes later

I got out the car and walked to the front porch where Trey was outside sitting.

"What it do" i said as i dapped him up.

"Wassup nigga, how ya feelin"

"Bad right now, I'm tryna wait to pop another perc" i replied.

"You know what happened the last time you started poppin them shits" Trey said as he shook his head.

"Ian gone ever let it get that bad again dawg"

"But fuck all that how Samaria been doing" I asked.

"She good and you had her mad at me for a couple days gang" Trey said as he lit his blunt.

"I wasn't tryna fuck up y'all shit, my bad" i said.

"But nawl fr dawg I really do miss my lil junt" i added.

"Well why you be doing her like that bruh" Trey asked.

"Bruh ian never had these type of emotions towards a female and ian wanna give her my all and she do some grimy shit or fuck up my heart or some shit" I replied.

"Youn want yo heart to get broke so that mean play wit hers" Trey questioned.

"Nawl that's no where near what I'm saying"

"I never wanna do no shit like that to her" I added

"Well you kinda already did my nigga" Trey said as he shrugged.

"Look you my homeboy and that's my bestfriend, ian like seeing neither one of y'all hurt, either y'all co-parent for the baby or be together and do right by eachother" Trey added.

"I get whatchu saying" I replied as i lit another blunt.

"Man nigga you gone kill yo self wit all that smoking"

"Help wit my problems, you know this" i said as i took a pull from the blunt.

After we finished up smoking we went in the house. I popped two percs and just chilled for a while.