Lesson Three

You wake up to the now-familiar sound of a food tray sliding through your prison door. You stretch out your cramped knees and after a few seconds of thinking, decide to stay in bed for the first time since being here.

Yesterday was... well, fucking crazy. Every time you think you're making progress with controlling your urges that man has you literally on your knees. You can't remember the last time someone had that effect on you- hell, you're pretty positive no one ever has.

Oh well- you concede to the fact that if you're going to be stuck here, you might as well enjoy part of it. If Loki is going to have his way with you either way, it's probably a blessing that he's godly attractive and incredibly good at what he does. You also aren't giving up hope that he'll get comfortable enough with you to slip up eventually.

You eventually get up to work out and start what you're calling "the daily escape attempt." Today, it's using some of your rope to climb up the four-poster bed frame to investigate the skylights.

You do your best to use the rope to spread out your weight and avoid snapping the bedframe, but find you have to fully shift the bed to reach the lights. The bed's incredibly heavy and takes a lot of energy, not to mention time since you only dare to push it a little at a time due to the loud scraping on the floor.

Eventually, you get it far enough and climb up. The skylight is built into the ceiling with no discernable screws or panels. It feels like glass but there's no edge to lift or break into, and the light source just appears to be some hazy fog beyond the glass. You even try punching through it, but it doesn't budge and you only succeed in bruising your hand. It's not like anything you've seen before, but you don't think it'll be possible to access anyhow.

You're pushing the bed back and preparing for another mundane day when you hear the cell door grinding open.

You give the bed one more quick, powerful push to return it to its position before peeking out of the bedroom door.

Loki is wandering around the front room, waving his hand lazily to stand the table back up and sending the ruined tray of food from yesterday way in a curl of green smoke. He looks up at you as you peek out at him.

"Uhh, hi." You can't help but stare at his hand as he flexes it around the room but force yourself to focus. "Can I help you?"

Loki doesn't respond, although you don't blame him with as strange of a question that is in your current situation. Instead, he waves his hand at you and causes the bedroom door to slam open.

You jump at the impact, now fully exposed to him. Loki stares at you intensely and you take a step back instinctively.

"Listen, I think we need to talk..." You're about to ask him something mundane to distract your fluttering pulse but in the back of your head, you panic as you suddenly remember the sheets still tied to the bedframe directly behind you.

"Actually, we don't need to talk. What can I do for you? Same as yesterday?" You walk into the room towards him, trying to stay calm. "I bet I can make it even better..."

You stop right in front of him and reach for his belt but Loki pushes past you and strides into the bedroom.

"Wait, listen-" You run after him, reaching for his arm to stop him but it's too late. He's staring at the bed, very clearly pushed out from the wall and with strips of sheet hanging from the posts. He cocks his head at the sight, no doubt understanding exactly what you were attempting.

You cringe as he turns towards you, a cold look on his face.

"Take that off."

"I'm sorry, what?"