09

╰┈➤ ❝ Stay at Home ❞

Saturday, 3rd December 2022

Yunseo's POV

I haven't seen Jay since that night. Why? Well, I've been out of town these past 3 days. My grandmother was ill and I had to go look after her. For some reason, my attendance record didn't change at all, but I knew the reason after I met my uncle. It turns out that he was the vice principal, and I was his only niece so he obviously didn't do anything about it.

I arrived home last night at 2 AM. My mom and dad greeted me with the most worried face. I slept until 11 AM since I didn't get a wink of sleep during the whole bus ride. I was awoken by 2 things, a familiar scream and some meowing. I rubbed my eyes to see Jay standing on my chair while screaming at Ron. "J-Jay?" I was still half asleep so I thought I was dreaming but-

"AHH HELP ME!" He jumped on the bed I was laying on and hugged me. "Are you.. scared of Ron?" "N-no, I'm allergic." "Ahh, why didn't you tell me earlier?" I let go of the clingy Jay and went to Ron. "Ronnie, this grown man is terrified, I mean allergic to cats, so will you please humbly leave my room? I'll give you extra belly rubs?" He meowed before leaving. "Damn, your cat actually listens to you?" 

"I treat him like a king, how do you expect him not to?" "Good point." Jay pulls me in a hug. "Wait, why were you here anyways?" "U-uhm, I was just... I missed you." I cupped his face, "I missed you too." "Are you gonna kiss me?" And there you go, my face turned red. "H-huh-" "I mean, you didn't reply to my messages.." "I-" "Can I kiss you?" ARGHHH! I hesitantly nodded before shutting my eyes tight.

I was expecting a kiss on the lips, but instead I got a kiss on my forehead. "Huh?" "You're so adorable, don't worry. I'll keep our first kiss for a special occasion." He winked. "Um-" "Wait, did you have your first kiss before this?" He looked down disappointed. "WHAT NO, it's just... I'm kinda shy-" "AISHH YOU'RE ADORABLE!" Boom, my cheeks are red, not from blushing, from Jay's constant : "AISH YOU'RE SO CUTE".

"Okay whatever, let's go eat breakfast." "Is mom and dad here?" "Nope, they left." "But breakfast-" "Did you really think I couldn't cook?" "Oh." Jay then proceeds to make my heart skip a beat by carrying me downstairs, fyi I AM TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS AND THIS MAN IS TALL. He gently placed me on the chair before going to put on an apron. "Damn, you look handsome." "I know, and you look adorable." He winked. Is this guy taking advantage of me not being able to wink?

"Stop winking, I can't wink y'know?" I rolled my eyes. Jay just chuckled in return. "What's so funny?" "It's just that you and Jungwon are so similar. He also can't wink." "Oh, really?" "Yep, but," He leaned near my ear, "I love you, he's like a brother so don't you dare think about anything." I turned my face around before fanning it, "It's quite hot in here isn't it?" Jay chuckled very attractively to my excuse.

 I sat on the counter top watching him cook, and goddamn it smelled real good. I'm seriously so lucky to have him as my boyfriend. Like what did I do in my past life to deserve him? I was lost in my thoughts before I felt a hot breath near my ear. I quickly covered my ear and looked at the culprit, "What are you thinking about that deeply, love?" "Nothing... ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." I whispered the last part but somehow, he heard it.

"Hmm, thinking about me? Well, I'm right in front of you, love." ARGH WHY IS HE SO CLOSE TO MY FACE MY HEART'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE- "Fine, I'll stop teasing you, to save your heart from exploding of course." He chuckled before winking. This man is gonna be the cause of my death. He finally finished cooking and placed down in front of me a huge platter of fried rice. "Why did you make so much?" "You think I want your parents to starve for lunch?" "Lunch?" "It's 1 PM, babe." 

Suddenly, Jay pulled me onto his lap. "What-" "Let me feed you." "What-" "You fed me when I was sick." "But I'm not sick." He pouted, "Tsk, you're so oblivious." He then fed me some fried rice, and oh my god IT WAS SO GOOD. "Omg Jay, this is so good!" "I'm glad you liked it." "LIKED IT? I LOVE IT!" I pecked his cheeks after swallowing the delicious fried rice. What can I say, good food makes me happy.

I jumped down from his lap and ate my fried rice, I didn't notice how hungry I was. These past 3 days, I've only been eating rice porridge. I didn't notice how Jay was silently staring at me. "Stop staring at me and try your masterpiece." He took a bite and I saw the little happy sparkles in his eyes. I pecked his cheek again, "You're also really cute y'know?" "Am not." "You are." "I am not cute. Say I'm hot, handsome, cool or whatever but I am not cute."

"Oh really?" I smirked before taking out my phone. I showed him one of my adorable stolen pics of him. "See, you are very cute in my eyes." "And you are the most adorable human on earth in my eyes."  We were then cut off by my mom squealing. "You guys are adorable." My dad chuckled before taking a seat beside Jay. 

"Uncle, Auntie, try this, you must be hungry." "Did Yunseo make this?" My dad side eyed me because he knew I would burn the whole house down if I tried cooking. "I made it." Jay said while scratching his neck in embarrassment. And my parents had the same reaction to his cooking, eyes lit up with joy.

Me and Jay spent the whole day cuddling, until he had to go home at around 7 PM. His mom called him and I heard how she talked to him. Her voice was so soothing and gentle. "Jay, are you an only child?" He hummed in response. "Oh that's why your mom talks to you like that." "Hmm, and also my mom wanted to meet you." "O-oh really?" I was taken aback. "Yeah, how about I bring you to her house tomorrow? I was visiting her anyway." "Sure." 

Well now I've done it. I'm meeting Mrs Park....

Helo there amazing people! thank you very much for reading, love you guyss <3

~ 6th March 2023