01

╰┈➤ ❝ Chapter 1, Rude Customer ❞

Sunday, 20th November 2022

Yunseo's POV

I awoke by the feeling of soft fur on my neck. "Hmm Ronnie~"  I whined as he kept meowing. "I know you're hungry but at least get off me?" I said as he jumped off the bed. I got up and fed Ron. Then I went to take a shower and freshen up. I ran down the stairs as I noticed the time was already 8:30 AM. "YUN! YOUR DAD IS WAITING!" Mom yelled from the living room. I rushed through the door and went to the bakery. Since, my dad owns a bakery, I work there sometimes. 

I entered the bakery through the back door (skz style) and greeted the bakers and other workers. "Yun! I made breakfast!" Dad said as I sat down beside him. Breakfast was simple, two pieces of toast with jam. The bakery opens at 9:00 AM, so I have about 20 minutes left. I went to Mr Jang, the baker, and helped him. As 9:00 AM came around, I went to the counter. I'm just a cashier and server(?) so my job isn't that hard. But there are some annoying customers.

 "Welcome to Baek Bakery, how may I help you?" "Give me two almond croissants with exactly 10 almond slices." Here comes Mrs Lim with her very specific order. I turned around as I informed Mr Jang about her order. In about 15 minutes, the croissants were done. It took so little time since Mrs Lim would always make a fuss if her order is one minute late. "YAH! I TOLD YOU 10 ALMOND SLICES, WHY IS THERE ONLY 6 HUH?!"  Mrs Lim screamed at me.

 Usually I would be able to hold myself together, but today my eyes started brimming with tears. Mrs Lim was about to slap me when a hand held her wrist stopping her. "Hey ma'am, you should remember that this girl did not do anything, it's the baker. Now if you can, please leave quietly." The man said in a sweet but kinda creepy tone. "NO SHE-" "Shh, do you know who I am? Well, I am Park Jongseong, Sinar Tours' CEO's son. A.k.a, your very own boss, and now would you like to be fired?"

I looked at the man and he was indeed very handsome. He had his hair dyed blonde and wore a a simple buttoned shirt which still made him look stunning.

He whispered to her as her face turned pale, I didn't hear what he said though. But I knew it was something threatening. Mrs Lim quickly ran out as I looked at the man confused. "U-um thank you. What would you like to order Mr?" I asked him as he looked straight into my eyes. "I would like to order your heart please. And please just call me Jay."  Was he seriously flirting with me? "W-what-" "I'm messing with you, I'd like a coffee swiss roll please."  He cut me off as he looked at the menu above me. 

As I was waiting for the swiss roll to bake, I leaned on the counter as I noticed Jay staring at me. He looked about my age, and looks very rich. I went to his table and served his order. He suddenly held my hand, "Thank you so much Ms?" "Yunseo, Baek Yunseo." He smiled as he slowly pecked my hand making me flustered as hell. Why does this random stranger have an effect on me..

He offered me to sit beside him, I didn't mind since there were no customers at all. He took a bite of the swiss roll as his eyes lit up with delight. "Omg, this is so good! How come there are no customers?" "Well, nobody usually comes to this area so there aren't many customers." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Yunseo, you're really pretty." He said while cupping his face with his elbows on the table after finishing the whole entire swiss roll.

My face reddened as I stuttered, "I-I, I gotta go n-now-" I ran to the counter. I heard Jay chuckle which was really attractive to be honest. Am I falling for a complete stranger? Well, he did save me from that horrible karen.

Jay's POV

"Yunseo, you're really pretty." I said while cupping my face with my elbows on the table. Her face reddened as she stuttered, "I-I, I gotta go n-now-" She ran back to the counter. I chuckled as I found her adorable. I just felt pity seeing her suffer from that terrible karen woman, so I helped her. And now, I think I'm falling for her.

~ 12th February 2023

Yo what's up people! .. bye- Vote and comment (u can spam), i love you guys <3