06

╰┈➤ ❝ Sick ❞

Sunday, 27th November 2022

Yunseo's POV

I woke up feeling all giddy and happy since Jay is helping me out in the bakery today! I made sure to look and smell good cuz usually I smell like cat food. Screw you Ron for rubbing yourself on me. I carried Ron downstairs as I greeted mom and dad. Ron jumped out of my arms as the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Jay, wearing a simple white button up with a pair of black slacks. Damn, he looks fine. Oh, Jay dyed his hair black, omg he looks even better-

"Oh hi Jay." "Hello there, m'lady." He held my hand and kissed it making the blood rush to my cheeks. "Omo, is this the Jay you always talk about, Yun?" "MOM STOP!" "Come in and have breakfast first, Jay-ah." My dad greeted him. In the end, Jay did have breakfast with me, i mean my family yeah-

"Jay?" He hummed in response, "Hmm?" "Why did you dye your hair black?" "Oh does it look bad?" He brought his face closer to me while blinking innocently. "N-no it doesn't, it looks... really good." God I was flustered by his face so close to me. "Well, Eunbi told Jake who told me that black haired guys are your type. So I changed it." He changed his hair color, for me? OH MY GOD I AM ABOUT TO CRY-

After breakfast, we went to the bakery. Jay decided to help with the baking since he said he had experience. He was doing really well but I suck at baking so obviously Mr Jang didn't let me bake. Jay kept flirting with me each time he got a break. I was obviously trying not to react but, JAY IN AN APRON FLIRTING WITH ME?! HELL YES I WAS BLUSHING!

But during one of the breaks, Jay started coughing. I got worried and went up to him. I touched his forehead and it was almost burning. "Jay! You're sick omg! Come to my room with me!" I dragged him out of the bakery. I told Mr Jang to throw away the things he baked since there might be germs. Aishh, this idiot, he seriously had to go bake when he's sick?!

I made him sit on my bed as I took off his apron. "How stupid are you to come and help me when you're sick?!" "Sorry, it's just that I wanted to spend more time with you..." "Yeah but what if anybody ate those baked stuff you made, they could've gotten sick too!" "I'm sorry."  He looked down with guilt. I sighed and patted his head, "It's fine, now lie down, I gotta go bring some stuff." 

I went downstairs to see my parents had already set up a whole tray of 'medicine things'. Damn, they really like Jay. I thanked them and went up to see Jay's shirt on the floor. DID HE TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT OR WHAT?! "Jay-" "Chill babe, I'm wearing a t-shirt." I blushed at the nickname but rubbed it off since taking care of him was more important. I gave him the medicine and some soup but he refused to eat them.

I sighed, "What should I do to make you eat?" "Feed me." He looked at me with the most "I'm not joking" face ever. I fed him while obviously turning red, imagine feeding your crush omg. After he ate the mdeicine, he whispered into my ear. "Close the door and lock it." "H-huh w-why?" "Just do it already." As I went back to him after locking the door, he pulled me on top of him. "AH JAY-" "Shh, your parents might think I did something bad to you." YOU DID SOMETHING VERY BAD TO MY HEART-

He then made me lay beside him and cuddled up to me. "Hmm, you smell good." I was astonished, flabbergasted and every other synonym there was to explain the situation I was in. I slowly heard soft snores from Jay making me sigh. I turned to face him to find him sleeping with his eyes open. I quietly laughed trying not to wake him up. 

I was about to snap a photo but I was stopped by a pair of lips on my cheeks. "I'm still awake, don't you dare take a photo-" He then cut himself off before falling asleep again. I tried to get out of his arms which locked me in between his chest. But somehow, he's also strong in his sleep.

I took a little selfie of me and Jay cuddling, well won't Eunbi love this. I haven't met Eunbi since Friday. She didn't even tell me that she was dating Jake. After 2 hours of Jay sleeping and me scrolling Instagram and staring at his face, he finally woke up. His raspy voice called out for me, "Yunyun, I'm cold. Come and warm me up."  He widened his arms before pulling me into a life threatening tight hug.

"J-Jay c-can't b-breathe-" "Oh I'm so sorry." I looked at him to see him smiling like a dork. "What?" "Nothing, I just thought about how great it is to wake up to your adorable face like this." There you go, he made me a blushing mess once again. "Aishh, you're just so cute I can't." He kept mumbling weird but sweet things to me. 

Is this how it feels to have a boyfriend?

Hey, im back with my love life updates!

So, today I 'tried' moving on from Damn since alot of girls like him and I have totally no chance. This stupid guy in my school van decided it was a nice idea to tell S that I liked him. LIKE BRO THIS STUPID GUY SERIOUSLY EXPOSED ME BY SAYING, "Y'know someone in my van likes you. And her name starts with A." LIKE ARE YOU FR?! I just told my best friend who was in the same van that I think S is cute, but this idiot overheard and... well lemme kill him real quick. idk if Damn has a girlfriend cuz there is this girl who is always with him, Shakira, I never really liked her tbh. but shakira looks alot like Da,n so i thought they were siblings, but they both denied (i didnt ask someone else asked ofc) but everyone kept talking about how they both were dating but shakira kept denying it while Damn did nothing.

yeah, i'm moving on... im trying... ok whatever thank you very much for reading love you guys <3

edit 17.05.2023 - I moved on from him for almost 2 months already hehe.. and S... yeah I don't like him or Damn anymore. buttt there is another guy- I SWEAR WHY SUDDENLY THERE ARE GOOD LOOKING GUYS IN MY SCHOOL? LIKE 80% OF THIS PLACE ARE UGLY AND THEN THERE'S THESE GUYS WHO ARE POPULAR WITH GIRLS (every guy I liked are all popular with girls sadly 😭)

~ 1st March 2023