"chal woh sab chod aur chal mere saath."

[leave all that and come with me.]

"kaha bhaiya?" Yuzi asked meekly, still trying to process if he was really there.

[where?]

"your ice-cream treat was pending right? Come on, let's go."

"you are really here? You flew all the way to Hyderabad for just an ice-cream." Yuzi stared at him, suddenly feeling very emotional for no reason at all.

"so what? You're special to me just like all the other kids in the team."

Yuzi instantly jumped on him almost making Rohit tumble before steadying himself and patting his back.

......

Yuzi beamed as he sat in front of Rohit with their ice-cream cups in their hands.

" Yuzi." came a sudden voice, startling both of them.

Rohit cranned his neck to see Jos looking at Rohit in surprise.

"oh hey Jos." Rohit got up to greet the English lad while Yuzi waved his hand nonchalantly.

"what are you doing here Rohit?"

"had some work here so decided to meet Yuzi along the way." Rohit winked at Yuzi who grinned in response while Jos looked at the interaction in confusion.

Gigi who had been very cranky almost the entire night and had forced Jos to take this late night walk stared contemplatingly at Rohit.

Seeing her gaze at him, Rohit turned towards her and smiled at him making Gigi giggle while clapping her hands, "teddy bear dada."

Rohit chuckled at her enthusiasm before bobbing her nose.

She extended her arms towards her, Rohit looked at her in surprise before glancing at Jos who passed her to him smiling.

She instantly settled against his chest before sighing and closing her eyes.

"you seem like her new favorite."

"I'm everybody's favourite including yours." Rohit teased making Jos roll his eyes before chuckling along.

Back when Jos played in mi, the boys had partied hard one night and gotten drunk to their toes, in the evergreen stupid game of truth and dare, someone had made a drunken Jos say Rohit is his favourite 100 times and he had repeated the same line for the entire night and Rohit refused to let go of the glorious moment.

Yuzi secretly made the video which he was going to use as blackmail material in case Rohit refused to give his jackets to him.

.......

Gigi cribbed the second Rohit placed her back into the cot making him pick her up immediately.

Jos sighed helplessly when she made no moved to let go of him.

"it's okay, I'll take care of her." Rohit suggested generously seeing the tired faces of Louisa and Jos.

"oh no you don't have to do that. I'm sure you're flying tomorrow so you might want to rest as well." Jos declined politely.

Rohit rolled his eyes at his formal tone, "chal na Joshy. You know I can sleep anywhere and everywhere so you need not worry about me. I'll take care." he patted his back before he settled on one side of the bed.

Louisa thanked him before she exited the room to have a much needed sleep while Jos settled on the other.

" thanks Rohit."

" I'll take this thank you when you get me those home baked cookies from Patricia (Jos' mother.)

" sure mate, whenever you're in England. "he chuckled before closing his eyes.

Rohit saw his phone battery dying and instantly pulled out his charger to plug in his phone.

" Rohit bhai socho, agar Vamika aur Virat bhai ko pta chal jaye ki aap yaha Gigi aur Jos ke saath ho toh kya hoga?" Yuzi asked slyly from where he was laid, on the couch.

[Rohit bhai think, if Vamika and Virat bhai got to know that you are spending your night here with Gigi and Jos, what would happen?]

"tab toh pta nhi kya hoga but tu, Chahal is dharti pe se zarur gayab ho jayega." Rohit answered seriously making all the smugness disappear from his face and Rohit smirk.

[I dont know what would happen then but you, Chahal would definitely be vanished from this earth.]

.......

Ash gasped when he saw the three musketeers sleeping peacefully next morning.

He had reported in the morning and he had got to know from Louisa whom he saw in the corridor that Rohit, Yuzi and Jos along with Gigi were camping together in their room.

He made a beeline when he saw Rohit drooped against the headboard holding the baby protectively in his arms, Jos sleeping right next to him and Yuzi sprawled carelessly on the couch.

Ash shook Yuzi and clamped his mouth to pull him out of the room.

"what is this happening? What is Rohit doing here?" he asked even before Yuzi's brain could start functioning properly.

"Rohit bhai came last night to surprise me, met Jos with Gigi in the cafe, helped put Gigi to sleep and stayed back to help his best friend." Yuzi yawned as he spoke half sentences not knowing the fire he was spreading.

"best friend?" Ash raised his brow.

Yuzi's eyes widened before he stuttered trying to clean up his mess, "no I mean, best friend's casual friend. You know like your friend."

"accha?"

"absolutely I don't have anything in my phone." Yuzi clamped one hand on his mouth as soon as the words left his mouth.

"show me your phone Yuzi." Ash ordered extending his arm.

"I don't have anything bhaiya, I have to go bye." Yuzi chuckled nervously before trying to fled.

"show me otherwise I'll tell Dhana all the time you lied to her because you wanted to party."

Yuzi mentally said sorry to Rohit and timidly passed his phone to a proud looking Ash.

Since when did Ash bhai became this menacing?

After watching last night's video, Ash huffed before forwarding the video to himself and also the picture Yuzi took of the trio sleeping.

This was not fair, Rohit wasn't supposed to have best friends outside of the Indian cricket team.

For the first time, Ash could relate and understand Virat's jealousy.

He thrusted the phone back to Yuzi, "tell Rohit to meet me when he wakes up." and he disappeared back into his room.

He had set an emergency meeting including Jaddu, Jinks, Shikhar and Bhuvi, excluding Virat knowingly.
If Virat was here, it would be impossible to calm him down and he didn't want his system malfunctioning straight in the morning.

"how can he call these foreigners his best friend?" Shikhar complained after watching the not so pleasant video.

"well I don't like this too. Granted that they played together for mi but this is......too much." Jinks agreed.

"every other day, there's some new guy they are best friends with. Beet friend hai ki buy one get one free ya buffet ka khana." Bhuvi added grimacingly.

"we have to teach him a lesson that only we, as in the Indian Cricket Team are his best friends." Jaddu said after a moment and for once nobody seemed to care about Jaddu's obnoxious plans.

(continuation for some other os😌👍🏻)

"yes we do." they all agreed.

❁❁❁

Well well well since now all of you know, go ahead and tell Virat🤭