Ch. 8 - Popping the question.... again...

To start off.... Here is a picture of the game they're playing. :D

And to be honest, i did not read over this again after writing it, sooooo i hope there's no weird grammer mistakes haha.

It was a few days later and again they had had a little celebration during the day, this time because exactly 3 years ago they had moved in together. Now they were sitting at the kitchen table playing Ludo. Each colour had 4 pawns and with your own you had to make a full tour around the board and to the middle.

How was Ace playing this you may wonder. Well, after trial and error Marco had found the perfect game...... he had bought a wrong version but it turned out okay... It was a travel version, he had originally thought it was a mini and had planned to just paste little bumps on the spots on his own. Since it was for travelling, each little spot on the map where a pawn could stand had a groove for it. So once you placed it in, it didn't topple over when driving. And for the dice, they had their own little globe in the middle, you just had to press on top of it and just some aluminium plate or something would bend, pop back up, and in turn roll the dice without the problem of dice rolling away. 

And.... it was perfect for Ace! He could feel the whole board, carefully, and not knock anything over, he could feel all the steps, how far he was in his round and if he was winning -He did put bumps on some colours so ace knew which were his- and he could even spin his own dice, not worrying they would fall off the table! The only thing Marco had to do was tell Ace his throw, which he was honest in! And everything else Ace could play on his own, enjoy it the same way as everyone else did! It was a wonderful discovery and now Marco was always on the lookout for travel versions of different games that were made like this one, not the usual magnet ones since they were flat.

"Hah! Found you!"

He could snapped out of his thoughts by Ace's evil laughter as he was moving a pawn forward. Why was he- "Don't you dare! I'm two steps away from going to the middle!"

"Tooo late!!!!! NO MERCY!" With a cackle Ace ended his step, putting his pawn on Marco's for just a second before pulling Marco's out and rolling it to the other side of the table, "YOU'RE OUTTTT!"

Even if he smiled, he bonked his head on the table, making Ace laugh since he could guess what Marco did, and him reaching over to pat his head only confirmed.

"You'll get there Marco.... You just have to throw 6 again. And then go around the whole board again. And then reach the middle. And you'll be fine!"

Marco grabbed Ace's hand quickly, licking the palm of the hand, making the raven squeal and fumble to get out until Marco let go.

"That's what you get-yoi. Bullying me like this." He sighed, as he rolled again, "5... your turn." He also voiced out his own number just by reflex since he did it for Ace too. "I was sooooo close!!! Four."