Ch. 2 - First meeting

... It's Ace's view.. Kind of................ I don't know how to do these things! It switches... but if it starts up out of nowhere, and you're like 'hey, who's this?', It's Ace.

He was just walking home from work when to his left he heard a door open and lots of music, laughter and talk filled his ears. This was no surprise since he knew there was a popular bar there, it was known for its flashy light effects, it's a real pity he couldn't see them, he walked past it every day, yet to him it sounded like a regular, albeit busy, bar.

He smiled a bit at the happy voices coming from the building until he suddenly felt someone bump into him and making him lose his balance, throwing him to the ground, as it was unexpected.

Near him he could hear someone curse, while another voice panicked.

"Damnit, Thatch! Watch out, this is why I said to not walk backwards!"

Not even a second later he heard movement close to him and turned his head to the sound just as a soothing but worried voice spoke to him, "Are you okay-yoi? Can you get up?"

Marco was just the slightest bit worried, the raven had looked towards them after his fall but... had not looked looked at them... it was weird, and he was also blatantly ignoring his outstretched hand to help him up. And it wasn't like this, 'Oh I see your hand but I don't want it', no, he never even glanced at it.

"I think I am okay, don't worry." He patted on the ground around him before sighing inwardly, turning back towards the voice after his small unsuccessful search, "Ehm, Is there a cane somewhere close by? I dropped it in my fall."

"Cane-yoi?" Scanning around him he quickly spotted the item, his eyes slowly widening as some things that he had thought were strange started to make sense.

"I PUSHED A BLIND GUY!?"

Turning to the new guy, probably 'Thatch' as they had named the man before, or well cussed at him.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." He smiled, "I'm also to blame for not looking where I'm going haha"

As he was smiling at the still panicked voice, Marco had gotten up and retrieved the very recognizable white cane. A ... well... white cane... with a red marking towards the bottom and a handle to hold, the strap for the wrist seems to have snapped though. Did they break it?

Carefully he kneeled back before the young, blind teen, slightly being in awe at the bright smile and oh... freckles... cute... AHEM, Marco, keep your cool. "Don't mind him-yoi", a tiny bit unsure of how to proceed, he didn't want to just shove the cane at the guy, but well, he couldn't see him offering it. With the gentlest care he took the hand the raven wasn't leaning on and held it up and put the cane in it. The hand instantly closed around the object and that bright smile was turned to him, "Thank you!"

While the other started to get up, and was probably very able to do so, he couldn't help but hover his hands, and slightly touch, over the other's shoulders as he got up, should he fall or need help or well... anything.

The other thanked him again and blindly... literally... patted over his bum to get rid of debris.

"Ehm..."

"Yes?" the eyes, which Marco now saw were slightly misty, looked at him questionably.

"Are ehm, Are you really okay? And the cane isn't damaged, right? The strap, for your wrist is broken, if you tell me the amount I'll pay you for repairs, or you can send me the bill later, I'll give you m-"