Ch. 4 - Shopping

Don't have a specific date how long they've been together, but well, no dog yet haha

-------------

"ah!" Ace suddenly sat up in the couch, eyes wide.

"What's wrong Ace??"

"I forgot to order some things online!"

"Huh? We can order it now-yoi? I got my laptop right here." he pointed to the table before he could catch himself. He kept pointing at stuff, Ace couldn't freaking see!

"No time. My brothers will visit tomorrow, delivery here isn't that fast." he sighed as he let himself fall down, "Guess I'll have to apologise to Luffy, I won't have his favourite snacks here or the wine Sabo likes..."

Marco checked the time on his watch, "The shops are still open for an hour or two, we can go right now if you want, I'll drive."

Whining Ace slumped into Marco's side, "I haven't been there in forever, and everything probably changed places, I won't be able to find anything."

"Love...", He started slowly, did Ace really think he would just drop him off and leave him to fend for himself? "I'm here, aren't I? I'll come inside with you."

"Yea, but how will you find it all!" The raven blindly threw his hands in the air to show his distress, "Always switching things from their shelves and making new aisles, you can't keep up."

He took a moment to just blink slowly, "... I ehm... I can see-yoi?", did he really just question himself?? "And ehm you know.... look around to see where they put whatever you want.... find the right aisle name on the displays and such...."

After a second Ace practically gasped as if he's been told world news, "You can see! I forgot! That's brilliant Marco, you're amazing!"

He was a bit stunned when Ace flew around his neck, chest hurling into his shoulder before hands searched for his face and his cheeks were kissed, "Ehm, no problem Ace, it's a pleasure to ehm see."

Giggling Ace gave another kiss before jumping up, making his way to the front door, putting on his jacket and grabbing his cane. Ace turned slightly more to the inside when he was done and Marco could practically see him position himself so he could listen perfectly well inside to figure out what he was doing inside, if he was getting up or not. Which he wasn't and in turn got a little urging from his blind love.

"Marrrrrr, let's go!"

The raven walked back inside, using his cane by reflex even if he didn't need it, until the white tip tapped against his foot and Ace bend down to grab whatever of Marco he could to pull him up. "Shopping!"

Chuckling he let himself be pulled up, "Alright alright, I'm sorry for being slow-yoi, let's go shopping."

With a small cheer Ace was off again to the door, finding Marco's jacket and holding it ready for him. It wasn't long later that they were off and driving to the shop. There was nothing special about the drive, but yet Marco smiled as he watched Ace, the raven always enjoyed rides, having the window slightly open to feel the wind on his face as he looked outside, feeling all the bumps and ridges in the road.

"We're here!"

Laughing Marco pulled into the lot, "We are, you always amaze me that you know."

A bright grin came in return, together with some jazz hands, "magic!"