19

this is really long.. like 2283 words long 😭 hope you like it, though !

jake had jungwon drive him home almost immediately after they got back to the bar, and he passed out quite literally once he got home and hit his bed.

this was definitely the best night of sleep he's had in a while except for the pounding headache he had once he woke up.

____

12:00pm

jake got ready for class, feeling good now since it was the afternoon and his medicine finally kicked in. he was also pretty glad because his friends all went to the campus today, so he knew he'd probably see them at sometime.

he even made plans first thing this morning to meet with heeseung later, to have a serious conversation with him of course.
jungwon really did help him come to a conclusion last night, now he was exactly sure what he wanted— well almost exactly.

he pushed away these thoughts for now so that he could focus on the class he was about to go to.

______

"how'd ya sleep?" jungwon asked once he met with jake after their class, they texted earlier so that they could meet up first and then go meet the rest of their friend group for lunch off campus.

jake was just happy to see all his friends together for once, when he has only been seeing them separately for a few weeks now.

"honestly, really good. even though i was really gone last night- this was one of the best nights of sleep i've gotten." he smiled brightly, jungwon started giggling at the smile. "woah jake.. i haven't seen you smile like that in a while... i love it!" jungwon smiled happily and stopped in his tracks, making jake stop too of course—to where he started pinching jakes cheeks playfully, jake whined loudly, trying to push him away.

"ahh- stop! you seem to forget that i'm older than you~~" jake said when jungwon finally gave up with a pout on his lips.
"i don't care. i'm just happy that you're happy." jungwon smiled sincerely, making jake almost melt with how wholesome his friend was being.

"thanks won.. but i'm not that happy yet, i'm just a little... relieved i guess." jake said honestly as he grabbed jungwons arm and pulled him beside him so they could start walking toward the parking lot.
jungwon hummed quietly, following close behind him.

"okay, well im glad you're feeling relieved. did you figure out what you're gonna do?" he asked when they got closer to jakes car, jake decided he would drive jungwon with him to meet at the place their friends planned on going to eat since jay had drove him here.

jake stood in front of his door and looked at jungwon, slowly nodding his head. "yes. i texted heeseung to meet him later tonight. i'm gonna talk to him, i just hope it goes fine.. he wouldn't be mad right?" jake asked anxiously, although he knew what he wanted to do now.. he was still afraid that heeseung would be upset with him and totally ignore him.
he definitely didn't want that to happen, especially with how close they've gotten lately.

even if he knew that he didn't exactly have those kind of feelings for him.
what jungwon said definitely stayed in his mind.. because he realized that he was probably just feeling like this because it's the first time anyone's ever treated him like that, not because he has those kind of feelings like he has for sunghoon.. it's definitely different.

jungwon smiled and placed his hand on jakes shoulder reassuringly, "jake, don't worry. heeseung won't be mad.. i think he might be a little sad, of course as that is a given. but he will get over it. just try to focus on your feelings, not how he's gonna feel." jake slowly took in his words, nodding his head.