14

"no that looks terrible as well."

jake rolled his eyes and groaned loudly before he threw himself onto his bed, face first into his pillow.

the two spent the last hour looking through jakes closet, only to be unsuccessful for finding a good outfit. this should be a simple thing but apparently it wasn't.

if jake was by himself he would've already decided on something but jungwon was denying everything.

finally, jungwon got up from his comfortable spot on jakes bed. he ignored his friends current whining into his pillow while he tried to look again.

"aha! i think this is it.. try this on!!" jungwon exclaimed suddenly, standing up with clothes in his arms. jake lifted his head up and looked at him with tired eyes. "i swear if i have to change again after this.." jake said, not looking intimidating at all, as he hesitated to get up but jungwon assured him this was the perfect outfit.

______

( was gonna find a jake fit but decided this looked cute — so why not lmao )

jake looked at himself in the mirror, he felt like he looked pretty good but he already thought that he did look good in the other outfits as well.
what really mattered was jungwons opinion so he didn't have to change once again.

he looked behind him at jungwon who finally was smiling, he clapped his hands twice. "perfect! this is it!" he grinned and jake sighed happily, he was just glad to finally have an outfit.

__________

"okay, promise you'll be good jake."

jake laughed softly at jungwon who was about to leave his apartment, finally.
it's not that he didn't like his friend being over but he definitely needed a time by himself to breath before heeseung arrives.

"you literally sound like my mom. i will be good don't worry~" jake replied, patted jungwons shoulder. jungwon chuckled and nodded his head. "okay okay. let me know how it goes!" he quickly waved and walked out the door to his car.

jake took a deep breath and shut the door after waving goodbye too of course.

he then quickly went and sat on his couch, he wanted to relax for the few hours that he had left until heeseung would come get him. even though he has went and hung out with heeseung many times before, especially that first time that definitely felt like a date although it wasn't.
not to mention that they have kissed.. jake still felt nervous none the less.