Prompt 15: Late Night Motorcycle Rides [Grake]

"Where are you going this late at night?" Kenny asked his little brother.

"I'm going on a motorcycle ride," Jake answered.

"You don't have a license," Kenny deadpanned. "Or a motorcycle,"

"Gray has a license," Jake replied. "I'll be riding in the back,"

Kenny threw a helmet at him. "That's my old helmet. Wear it,"

Jake put it on and then left. Gray was waiting for him on the side of the road and was wearing his own helmet. "Good, you have one," Gray said. "I had another one in case you didn't own one,"

"Kenny gave me his," Jake informed as he sat down behind Gray and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist. "Hey, isn't this Phillip's bike?"

"I borrowed it from him," Gray informed. "I plan on buying my own after graduating since I can get to most places I need to go by bus or on foot,"

Jake hugged his boyfriend even tighter as Gray sped up a bit. He never expected someone like Gray to have a motorcycle license but he found these late night rides to be calm. It was just the two of them, driving to wherever the road takes them.

I decided to try a ship I haven't done before for this last chapter. This ship is from the Cursed Group Chat I'm part of.

Thank you for reading Spring Fluff.