Prompt 6: Playing with the Other's Hair [Kyles Joi]

This takes place in the FanCornverse. You probably will be extremely confused if you haven't read the FanCornverse. 

"Your hair is much softer than expected," Kenny commented.

Myles was resting his head on Kenny's lap as they watched a movie together. He looked up at him. "Well, what'd you expect?"

"I thought it'd be rough like a buzzcut," Kenny replied. 

"My hair's only shaved on the sides," Myles reminded. "I have an undercut,"

"I think your hair's softer than mine," Kenny continued to run his hands through his boyfriend's hair. "Wait, we use the same shampoo and conditioner! Why's it softer than mine?"

"Maybe it's a dimensional thing," Myles shrugged. "Maybe the people in Universe C-01746 naturally have softer hair than the people in Universe F-83457,"

"Not fair," Kenny pouted.

"Aww, come here babe," Myles sat up and pulled Kenny into a hug. He lightly pecked him on the cheek. "It could just be because I've been using that shampoo and conditioner longer than you have. Maybe with time it'll get as soft as mine,"

"Fine," Kenny gently ruffled Myles' hair. "But I get to play with your hair until then,"

"Sure," Myles agreed. "I can grow my hair out if you want,"

"Only grow it out if you want," Kenny told him. "It's your hair so it's your choice. No matter the hairstyle, I'll still love you,"

"Even if I change it to Changyeon Lee's hairstyle?"

"I will immediately break up with you if you do that,"