Eighteen

Everyone despised Draco. The only people he had were Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Pansy. He had no one else.

Draco would never let anyone know the fact that if he could, he would go back in time and never fucking fall for Harry Potter.

His life is complete shit now.

~~~

The one thing Draco was relieved to hear was that they had one week left until Summer break. It's been that long, yet people still talk about it, still laugh about it.

He had no family, no money, no friends, no pride, Draco felt like he didn't have shit.

"Hey." Pansy smiled, and sat down next to Draco.

Draco gave a small smile back. His face was burried in a book.

"Harry thinks you're mad at him."

Draco sighed and put the book down. "I'm not.. I'm just stressed. Pansy, I have nothing."

Pansy's smile faded. Draco hasn't brought up his family to anyone for a while. "Draco.. You have us. It's not a lot but we're all here for you."

Draco scoffed. "I don't have money, I don't have a family, I don't have a home, I don't have friends, I don't have fucking shit Pansy." Tears started to swell his eyes.

Pansy frowned. She knew better than to say anything when he was in that mood.

Draco covered his face and his ring was cold against his cheek. "I lost everything."

~~~

Later in the night Draco found himself looking out the window. It was raining pretty hard and he wanted to run out in it.

So he decided to.

Draco grabbed a plain white button up shirt and pulled it on. He buttoned most of the buttons, but he was starting to get lazy.

He grabbed a pair of black pants and decided it was good enough. He shrugged, and walked out of the room.

Crabbe and Goyle didn't like sleeping in the same room as Draco, so they moved out. He had the whole dorm room to himself.

Draco walked down the tower and out the Slytherin common room. He kept walking, until he found himself outside.

Draco could see a dim light on in Hagrid's hut. He couldn't help but wonder if Harry could be in there.

Draco sat down and let his clothes get soaked. His pale skin was visible through the shirt.

Draco didn't even realize there was a certain boy sitting next to him.

"It's a little wet, isn't it, Malfoy?"

Draco looked over and saw Harry sitting next to him.

"I didn't even know you were there." Draco smiled.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Stupid."

Draco rested his head on Harry's shoulder. "I'm not mad at you."

Harry wrapped his arm around Draco. "It felt like you were."

Draco snickered. "I used to be mad at you all the time."

Harry laughed. "I know. I was used to it, then."

Draco watched the light in Hagrid's hut go out. "Were you with Hagrid?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah. He made me some tea."

Draco felt his eyelids getting heavy. "You calm me." Draco smiled.

"That's surprising."

Draco looked at Harry. "I'm sorry I made you think I was mad at you. I'm just mad at everyone else."

Harry nodded. "I know you are. It's fine Draco, really."

Draco leaned in and gave Harry a kiss. Harry kissed him back.

Even though both of their bodies were cold because of the rain, the kiss warmed them both. They both needed it.

"I love you." Draco stared into Harry's eyes.

"I love you too."