One

Ron grimaced just thinking about going to potions class.

"Bloody hell... Harry I don't want to go!" Ron dragged on Harry's name to be more dramatic than needed.

Harry listened to Ron complain on and on. Sometimes that reminded him of Dudley, but usually he never compared Ron and Dudley.

The one who always reminds him of Dudley is Draco Malfoy. Malfoy was a Slytherin that would pick a fight with Harry and his friends with any chance he could get.

"Harry, I think Snape is going to pare me with a Slytherin!" Ron cried. Hermione rolled her eyes and talked to Neville next to Ron.

"Ron, when has professor Snape ever paired Slytherins, which he favorites, with Gryffindors?" Harry stared at Ron while he took a bite out of his treacle tart.

Harry probably shouldn't eat a dessert item for breakfast, but it was a Monday. He needed it.

~~~

Ron continued to whine about potions class in every single class, until they were walking down to the dungeons, to go to the classroom.

"Ron I seriously want to punch you." Harry snapped at Ron and pushed his glasses up his nose.

Ron chipped, and the walked into the classroom.

Draco Malfoy, and his friends, Crabbe, and Pansy, were already in the room.

Malfoy is also friends with another boy called Goyle, but he didn't have potions with them.

Malfoy snickered when he caught a glance of Harry.

Harry noticed, but he tried to pretend like he didn't. Malfoy got under Harry's skin, a lot.

Not to Harry or Ron's surprise, Hermione was sitting neatly in her chair.

She glanced at them and waved. Ron awkwardly waved back.

"Harry.. I seriously don't have a good feeling about this class." He covered his face and groaned into his hands.

Harry shook his head. "You'll be fine, Ron. I promise." Harry smiled and put his hand on Ron's shoulder.

Ron always dreaded Potions with Snape but for some reason, today was bad.

Snape glared at the two idiotic boys. He cleared his throat. "Ron Weasley, pair up with Pansy." He stared at Ron, and he stared back.

"Umm.. Professor Snape-" Pansy began to complain but he instantly snapped at her.

"Silence!.. Miss Parkinson... I don't want to hear it. Pair up, now." He pointed his wand at Ron, then glided it over to Pansy.

Ron started dragging his feet across the wood floor.

Snape's face twitched in anger. His hatred for Gryffindors was growing. "Mr. Weasley, we don't have all day."

Snape rubbed his head and Ron finally got to Pansy. By now Malfoy thought this was the most funny thing in the world.

Ron was about to say something, but he bit the inside of his cheek to stop him from doing so.

Harry ended up making a potion on his own because there was no one else to pair up with, and Harry knew that deep down that's what Snape wanted.

~~~

Draco and his friends instantly caught up with the 3 of them when they left.

"So Weasley, how was Pansy?" Malfoy snickered.

Ron's face went red. "You... Shut up Draco!!" Ron pulled out his very used, and almost broken wand.

Malfoy continued snickering, and put his hands up. "Oh I'm so scared!! Don't hurt me!!"

Before Ron could do anything, the 3 of them ran off laughing down the hallway.

Hermione shook her head. "Absolute idiots. I would punch him again if I could."

Harry laughed. Ron sighed and embarrassingly put his wand away.

(Thoughts? 🤭)