Sixteen

"Fuck you!!" Harry shouted at Draco and pinned him against the wall.

"Come onn, people won't care!" Draco said, which was a complete lie. Even his parents are going to care.

"Don't fucking lie to me Draco Malfoy!" Harry scoffed. "You know fucking damn well people are going to care! We're both fucking boys!!" Harry moved away from Draco and covered his face.

Draco's never seen Harry so mad. "Harry-"

"Don't Harry me! The chosen one, gay?! I thought we were taking this slow!!?"

Draco let out a laugh. "The Weasleys will at least accept you, you know what my parents will do? Disown me. Be real Potter."

Harry stopped. "What?"

Draco barked out another laugh. "Just because I did it doesn't mean I'm not going to have any problems. If I get kicked out I'll be living on the bloody streets."

Harry stared at Draco. "I- I'm sorry. Damn. I'm sorry. We'll figure it out together, right?"

Draco snickered. "Of course, Harry. If I get kicked out I'm bunking with you."

Harry laughed. "You do not want to meet the Dursleys."

"Weasel then."

Harry shook his head and moved closer to Draco to rest his head on Draco's shoulder.

"We're fucked."

Draco grinned. "Definitely."

~~~

After what happened, Draco and Harry didn't attend any classes that day. They both ran off in the forbidden forest. Which wasn't very smart.

"So your parents will really disown you?" Harry glanced at Draco, who was staring out at the forest.

"Yeah. They're death eaters. They won't want a gay son. Especially not Voldemort."

Harry's eyes widened. "You were supposed to become a death eater?"

Draco leaned his head back on the tree. "Yeah. It wasn't much of a choice."

Harry sighed. "That's horrible. So have you seen Voldemort?"

Draco slightly grinned. "Of course I have. He had high expectations for me."

Harry couldn't help but chuckle. "I don't."

"Shut up Harry." Draco rolled his eyes.

Before either of them could say another word, a certain Eagle owl flew overhead.

"Ulysses!" Draco shouted up and she hooted, then flew down.

A few feet above Draco, she dropped an envelope, then flew off.

"Well.." Draco paused, and looked at the wax stamp. He knew exactly whom the letter was from.

"Is that the Malfoy stamp?" Harry glanced at the letter.

"Yes."

Draco opened it, and started reading.

𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖋𝖔𝖞.
𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖓𝖔 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘.
𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖞?
𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖜𝖘.
𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊, 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕻𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗?
𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞.
𝕿𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖚𝖘, 𝖆 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚.
𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗.
𝖂𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊. 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜.

Tears swelled his eyes. Draco struggled to push them away. He covered his face and let the letter slip from his hands. He let Harry take it.

"Draco.." Harry couldn't form any other words.

He wrapped his arms around Draco, and they sat there for quite a while.

No one spoke, they just sat there in each other's brace.

~~~

"What do I do?" Draco finally said.

"I- um.. If.. If the Weasleys support me.. I'll talk to Ron about it. Though I don't know if Mrs. Weasley will like all of the people in her home."

Draco let his head fall back against the tree. He let the tears fall from his eyes. It was too painful to hold them in.

"Draco.." Harry said again, and looked at Draco.

"They never truly loved me in the first place. I thought they did. I tried to believe they did." Draco smiled at himself. "But now I know how they really are."