Three

Harry watched as the night slowly went by. He's looked at his alarm clock at least 15 times in the past 10 minutes.

He was restless, and bored. Ron was snoring away in his bed, and Dean was sleeping soundly, along with Neville, and Seamus.

Harry yawned, grabbed his wand, invisible cloak, and Marauders Map.

Earlier, Harry actually was watching Draco sneak around past curfew. He went into the library.

So, that's where Harry was heading. Harry didn't know why, but he just wanted to see what Draco was doing, at 1 in the morning.

"Lumos!" Harry whispered, and waved around his wand. It was quite inconvenient holding a map, and a wand, with a cloak over you.

Harry continued walking around the halls until he reached the library. Even if Malfoy wasn't there, he was going to end up going there anyways.

Harry walked in, and at first there was no sign of Malfoy. Though, after walking around a bookshelf, he caught a glimpse of white-blonde hair.

At first Harry thought that Malfoy was awake, but when he got closer he soon realized that he was asleep in a chair, in the corner.

He watched Malfoy, and the reason was unknown on why he was.

Something Harry didn't know, was that Draco was half asleep.

~~~

Draco knew there was someone in the library, watching him. Draco shuffled around, trying to let them know he was awake.

He didn't hear any movement, and still felt those eyes. He opened his eyes, and looked around.

"I'm not stupid, who's there?" Draco whisper shouted, and got up.

He always forgot that a certain someone had an invisible cloak.

To both of their surprise, Draco ran right into where Harry was trying to hide.

Quickly, and pretty quietly, Harry whispered, "Mischief managed." Then after that they both went tumbling.

Draco landed ontop of Harry, and Harry was directly below him.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Draco huffed, and stared into Harry's eyes.

"I could ask you the same thing!" They both stopped bickering when they saw a light near the entrance of the library.

They both quickly got up, and Harry was in the safety of his invisible cloak. "If you don't hide me, I'll tell Snape I saw you sneaking around!" Draco sneered and Harry groaned.

He let Draco in, and they both awkwardly stood quite close together, huddled in a corner.

Luckily, it was only Filch. If Ms. Norris was with him, the two of them would be screwed in a matter of seconds.

Filch looked around for quite awhile, too long for the both of them, then left, mumbling to himself.

Draco left the invisible cloak, and brushed a hand through his hair.

Harry noticed his heart beat faster at this.

Harry noticed Malfoy was in a black suit. "You just sleep in a suit?" Harry took the invisible cloak off, since there was no point in hiding.

Draco turned around and glared at Harry. "No. I was actually- Wait- why the hell am I telling you?" Harry shrugged, still confused about the whole suit thing.

Draco started fixing his suit. "So, you just watch people sleep in the library?" Draco snickered, and Harry shook his head.

"No, I was coming here to read." That almost made Draco burst out laughing.

"Why bring Marauders Map, then?" Draco grinned, and Harry's eyes widened.

He didn't expect Draco to know about the Map. Not many people did.

"To uhm-" Harry swallowed, "To make sure Snape wasn't in the halls or anything?"

Draco smiled. "Whatever you say, Potter." He sat back down in the chair.

"You can watch me sleep if you like, but I prefer sleeping without watchers." Draco put his head back on the chair and Harry swallowed at the sight.

He shook his head and grabbed his invisible cloak. Something neither of them knew was they accidentally switched wands.