Eight

Ron elbowed Harry. "Hermione wants us to help her find a book in the library later."

Harry looked at Ron and nodded. "What for?"

Ron shrugged. "She wouldn't tell me! But I ended up annoying her so much she hit me on the bloody head!"

Snape paused behind them. "And I'll hit you both on the head if you don't shut up!"

Hermione looked at them and shook her head.

Draco snickered.

"Oh by the way Harry, your hair looks good." Ron gave Harry a thumbs up, and mixed their potion.

Harry grinned. "Thanks Ron."

Snape was about to hit them both on the head, when there was a loud boom at one of the tables.

Neville Longbottom exploded his cauldron, again.

Snape groaned. "Neville..." He pinched his nose and walked over to Neville.

Ron grinned. "Harry, remember when we did that?"

Harry glared at Ron. "We?! I had no part in that! It was all you, Ron!"

Ron shook his head. "No! It was we!!"

~~~

When Harry was in the library, looking for Hermione and Ron, he ran into Luna.

"Hey Harry!" She smiled.

Harry smiled back. "Hello Luna, how are you?"

"I'm good, Harry. Have you seen Neville around?"

Harry shook his head. "No, sorry Luna, why?"

"He lost Trevor again, and I found him. I've been looking for Neville everywhere!"

Harry shrugged. "Sorry, hope you find him Luna."

She nodded. "Thank you, Harry." She walked out of the library. Harry always liked Luna.

"Harry!" Ron threw a crumpled up paper at Harry, and missed.

"Good one Ron." Hermione rolled her eyes.

Harry laughed and walked over to them. "Did you guys find the book?"

Hermione nodded. It was in her hands. "Yes. I'm delivering it to Hagrid. He wants to learn about muggle food, for some reason."

Harry shrugged, and they walked out of the library.

"I haven't seen Hagrid in a while." Ron said.

"He's still the same as always." Harry shrugged. He usually sees Hagrid every few weeks.

~~~

Hagrid opened the door and welcomed them in.

"How has yeh been?" He smiled.

"Good, how have you been Hagrid?" Harry asked, and Hagrid gave them all a cup of tea.

"Good.. Good. What brings yeh here?" He sat down in a chair and watched the fire.

"I brought the book you asked for." Hermione set it down on the table.

"Thank yeh, Hermione!" He smiled and fluffy sat down next to Hagrid.

~~~

"Harry, don't we have a quidditch game against Slytherin next week?" Ron looked at Harry, and opened a chocolate frog he got from Hagrid.

Harry thought for a moment, but Seamus answered before Harry. "Yeah. We do."

Ron groaned. "Being a keeper against Slytherin's suck!"

Harry laughed. "You'll be fine Ron!" Harry gave Ron a thumbs up.

Ron gave Harry back a thumbs down.

Dean pointed at the window. "Harry, isn't that Hedwig?"

They all looked at the window, and Hedwig was in fact flying outside the window.

Harry got up and opened the window.

Hedwig swooped in, dropped a letter on Harry's bed, and left as fast as she entered.

"What's with the letter?" Ron raised an eyebrow and looked at the letter on his bed.

Harry shrugged and opened it.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻,
   𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂𝓵𝓮. 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭. 𝓐𝓵𝓼𝓸, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴.

      𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓸

(Dear Potter,
    I just wanted to say that, you should keep that hairstyle. Looks better than all of the other ones that you have had. Also, don't get distracted by my beauty next week.

      Love, Draco)

Harry crumpled up the piece of parchment, and threw it out the still open window.

He smiled, "It was nothing."