07. (bonus chap)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ FF2 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

IT'S BEEN a while since that day in the desert. Letty and I had split up for now, taking our cars and going our separate ways. I was in Miami at the moment, meeting up with an old friend: Tej Parker. I wore a dark green swimsuit top with a leather mini skirt as it was pretty hot out here. I parked my car outside Tej's which was built by the lake. I dropped the sunglasses that Brian gave me - god knows why I kept them - down onto my eyes. 

I walked in through the large open garage doors. "Lola!"

"Hey, Jimmy." I smiled, hugging him. "How's life?"

"Nah, it's good." He grinned, a red towel over his shoulder. "What you back in Miami for?"

"Just visitin' Tej, then I gotta leave to find my sister tomorrow." I shrugged, glancing around. 

"That's nice, he out on the docks." He pointed outside and I spotted him sitting beside Suki with other people, watching and betting on who'd win on a jet ski. 

"Thanks, Jimmy." I nodded and approached him as he yelled into the megaphone. 

"Let's go! Come on, baby!" He shouted. 

"Wassup, Suki." I greeted her first, bending down and giving her a hug.

"Hey, Lo!" She smiled happily, reciprocating it. 

"Yo, Tej!" I reached over and snapped my fingers beside his head. 

"Ay, Lola. What you doin' here, baby?" He put down the speaker, bobbing his chin. 

"Vistin' yall, obviously." I chuckled as Tej stood up and gave me a short hug before I heard a familiar voice talking with Jimmy. I glanced over and saw Brian with another guy in a muscle tank. "All right, I'll come by later, Tej. I g-gotta go." I felt my face become flushed from seeing the blonde again. 

"Yeah, 'ight. See ya, Lola." He grinned and pecked my cheek. I turned around and walked off quickly, fixing the glasses on my face. I almost made it to the exit when I heard Brian call my name. 

"Lola! Lola!" I continued to ignore him before I felt him grab my wrist and turn me around. I came face to face with him, his blue eyes staring into my own that were covered by my glasses. "Lola!"

"What, Brian?" I scoffed, pulling off the sunglasses.

"You weren't gonna say 'hi' or something to me?" He suggested, sounding slightly hurt and I rolled my eyes. 

"No, why do you care? It ain't like you ever did." I scowled and yanked my arm back from him. "Go find another girl to toy with, Spilner. " I walked away from him and back to my car. 

A/N: Damn, Fast X was good. It wasn't paced very well in my opinion but I am definitely excited for the second part after seeing those two who came back.