04.

A/N: The Fast and Furious 10th movie trailer came out Friday, and it broke my heart. Also, Rihanna just performed and it was amazing. 

I WAS seated across from Brian at a table in a restaurant. I wore a black mesh shirt with a bra underneath, brown leather pants and my boots - nothing too formal obviously. 

"So, how is it that the gang came to be?" He asked and I giggled.

"The gang?" I repeated.

"Yeah, the gang." He furrowed his brows at me. 

"Nah, we don't call ourselves a gang." I shook my head with a laugh. 

"So, what you call yourselves then?" 

"A team were a team." I corrected, batting my eyelashes. 

"A'ight, so how is it that the team came to be?" He rephrased, elbows leaning on the table.

"Well, that's a long-ass story." I said with a tight smile. 

"I got time, Lola." Brian shrugged, staring at me with his blue eyes. 

"Vince grew up with Dom, actually he never really grew up as you can see. But they were friends as a kid. And Letty was always into cars and shit like me. So, naturally, my brother had her attention. And then she turned 16 and-"

"And then she had Dom's attention." He finished for me, holding his cup.

"Mhm, it's funny how that shit works." I hummed quietly. 

"How is it that Jesse fits into the whole thing?" He added. 

"Uh, Jesse and Leon showed up one night and never left. But it's just the way Dom is, y'know. Everything just gets pulled to 'im." I sighed with a grin. "Even you, Blondie."

"Mm-mm, no. The only thing that pulled me in was you." Brian flirted with a smirk across his face. "Dom was just a little bonus."

"Good." I chuckled as he licked his lips. "Let's go for a drive."

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I opened my eyes, feeling my bed dip as I saw Brian's silhouette sit up and answer the phone. I grunted, my body sore as I sat up too. "Yeah." I heard him say. 

"Who is that?" I mumbled and he turned around, shutting his phone and placing it on the nightstand beside him.

"Just a wrong number." He said with a shrug and we stared at each other remembering what we did last night. 

I grinned and he leaned in, moving his hand behind my hair to cup my jaw gently while kissing my lips. He groaned and nipped at my bottom lip, eventually now hovering over me as I lay down. Brian trailed wet kisses down my neck and chest with his blond hair tickling my cheek. 

── · .゚☆: NEXT DAY :☆゚. · ──

I leaned down, applying the decal on the side of Brian's car which was practically finished. I heard footsteps from behind me and an arm snake around my waist and hoist me up.  One arm around my middle the other around my shoulders. 

"Hey, baby." I giggled as he peppered kisses on my cheek. 

"Hi." He smirked against my skin. "D'you get any sleep?" 

"Yeah, did you?" I nodded, leaning back against him. 

"Nah, but I like it that way." He shook his head and continued pressing kiss after kiss on my shoulders and jaw. 

"What'd ya think?" I asked, referring to the car before him. 

"Looks good, bunny." He complimented, glancing at the vehicle, overall more concentrated on me. 

"That's cute." I smiled and spun around to face him with his hands both resting above my butt now.

"What?" He furrowed his brows with a grin. 

"'Bunny'." I chuckled before he kissed my mouth for the thousandth time in the past twenty-four hours. 

"Really?" He laughed, squeezing my skin and making my stomach flutter in response. 

"Mhm..." I hummed in appreciation. 

"I think it makes you even hotter." Blondie whispered in my ear, hot breath fanning on my cheek. 

"Thanks, baby." I giggled again. 

"So, ready for a test drive, Spilner?" Dom called out, entering the garage with the rest of the team, minus Vince because he hates Brian. 

"Yeah." He sighed as I pulled away from him, untangling myself out of his grasp.

"You're all good to go." Jesse confirmed and closed the hood of the car. 

"A'right." Dom nodded, sitting himself in the passenger seat and Brian did the same in the driver one. 

Before Blondie shut his door, he pulled my hand and yanked me down. He pecked my lips sweetly and I felt him grin into the kiss. "See ya, bunny."

"Bye, baby." I giggled and stood back up straight. He shut the door and drove off.

"I ain't never seen ya happier, Lo." Letty smirked from beside me and I turned my head at her. 

"Never felt happier." I smiled, thinking of him.