05.

I WAS talking with Letty, sitting in two chairs under a parachute roof, as Leon jogged over. "Yo! Heads up, bro!" He called Dom. "We got problems. Jesse." He pointed at Jesse's car which was driving off. 

"Where's Jesse going?" Torettor stared at the vehicle in confusion. 

"He just raced Tran for slips." Le explained and I sighed. 

"Ah, shit." He rubbed his forehead. 

"And you fucking let him, Le?" I hit his shoulder. 

"Ey!" He winced and Johnny parked his car in front of us. 

He stepped out, "Where's he goin'?" 

"Went to the carwash." Dom answered, lying for Jess. 

"Whatever, go fetch my car." Tran demanded and he scoffed. 

"'Go fetch yo car'?" He repeated, "We're not on your block anymore, you better watch who you talk to like that." 

"Toretto! Toretto! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my entire family because someone narc'd me out! And you know what? It was you." Dom swung at him and he fell to the ground. He continued beating him up and the crowd with now surrounded us broke out into fights with security trying to handle it. 

"I never narc'd! I never narc'd on nobody!" He shouted as I pulled him off with Vince. 

"Dom! Let's go." I shoved him. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I pulled the tarp off my car which I would be sharing with Leon. 

"All right, we're one man short. Letty, I need you on the left side." Dom instructed. 

"Your sister's right about this one. This don't feel good." Leon said, agreeing with Mia as he handled the grappling hook.

"Don't do that." He shook his finger.

"Somethin's wrong." Letty stated, handing the other one to him too. 

"Stop." He demanded.

"We shouldn't be doing this without Jesse." She sighed, continuing.

"Look, this is the mother lode. We've been working on this for three months. After this, it's a long vacation for everyone. Let's go." Dom explained, Yanking his jacket off and throwing it in the car. 

"Hope so." Le wished, following me to the car. He got into the driver seat and I got in the passenger. Our job was usually to keep an eye on the scanners and take action if something went wrong which was rare. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"We're all good, man. I got nothin' on the scanners. Keep going." Le reassured him.

A moment after, Dom yelled. "He's got a damn shotgun!!"

"Dom, get him off! Back off!" I shouted into the device. I saw Dom drive to the right side of the vehicle, holding his hand out for Vince, the two yelling loudly.

Letty then drove forward, distracting the driver. "Dom! I'm pullin' up to distract him."

"Oh, god." Leon muttered, rubbing his face. The driver fired at her, hitting the back window. The guy swerved around, flinging V to the side and shooting at Dom's tire.

"Dom! Move out of the way. I'm coming to get him." Letty demanded, driving under the truck to the other side. The man had seen and nudged her to the side, pushing her off the road.

"Letty! Oh, shit!" I gasped, slapping a hand over my mouth as I watched my sister roll into dust. 

"Lola!" My brother-in-law called for me and I picked up the device.

"We already on it!" 

"We got her. You get Vince off that truck." Leon added, looking in the mirror at his car.

He stopped the car on the side of the trench and we jumped out. "Letty!" I shouted, running towards the vehicle.

"Letty! You okay? Oh, fuck." He bent down and pulled her out. "Come on, let me look at you. Come on."

"We gotta go!" I hurried while he picked her up. We sat her down in the back seat as a car sped past, it was Brian. "That was Brian."

"Yeah, come on, Lola. We gotta go!" Le reminded me, hopping into the driver seat and quickly driving to where Dom was. He picked him up and got out again where we saw Vince with Brian on the ground in the distance.

"V!" Dom shouted.

"Oh, god." I gasped again. "Watch Letty, Le!"

"Yeah, I got her." He nodded his head as Dom and I ran toward them. 

"If we don't get him to an ambulance in 10 minutes, he's dead. Hold this, Bunny. Hold the pressure." Brian told me and I held V's arm tightly as it bled.

"I got it." I replied as Dom and Mia put pressure on his gunshot wound. I heard Brian taking out his phone, and punching a number in.

"Yeah. Yeah, this is Officer Brian O'Conner." I lifted my gaze to him in utter shock. He was a cop? Are you fucking serious? Tears filled my eyes and he stared at me apologetically but it didn't matter. "I'm off-duty M.A.P.D. I need a Life Flight rollout right away. My 20 is, uh, Highway 86, mile marker 147. I got one trauma victim, about 24 years of age. Six foot, maybe 200 pounds. He's got real deep laceration to his right arm with arterial bleeding. And he's got a-a shotgun wound. Close range to his left flank."

I looked at Dom who was red with anger and I caught his attention. I shook my head so that he wouldn't swing a punch at him. "Yeah. Yeah, and he's going into shock."