03.

I WAS in the garage, wearing a white tank top and grey cargo pants, examining the engine of a car we were working on. 

Suddenly we saw a car being backed into our view. I spoke up, "Hey, Dom." I gestured to the petty beat-up vehicle.

"All right, what the hell is this?" Dom said, leaning on the wall as Brian got out of the truck.

"This is your car." He presented with a smirk. 

"My car? I said a 10-second car, not a 10-minute car." He pointed at himself, holding an energy drink in his grasp. 

"You could push this across the finish line or tow it?" Jesse suggested after hitting the side. 

"Couldn't even tow that across the finish line." He corrected while his girlfriend laughed.

I looked at Brian, quirking a brow, and our eyes locked. He averted his gaze back to Dom. "No faith."

"Oh, I have faith in you but this isn't a junkyard, this is a garage." 

"Ay, pop the hood."

"Pop the hood?"

"Pop the hood."

Jesse ripped the hood off once we got the thing parked inside the building. "2JZ engine. No sh*t.

"And what did I tell you?"

"I retract my previous statement." Dom admitted, poking around with the crowbar. 

"You know what? This will decimate all after you put about $15,000 in it, or more, if we have to overnight parts from Japan." Jesse planned out easily.

"We'll put it on my tab at Harry's."

"Yes!" He said excitedly.  

"I get you racin' again so I can make some money off your ass. There's a showdown in the desert called Race Wars. That's where you'll do it." Dom began to walk off. "I'll tell you what. When you're not at Harry's, you're workin' here. If you can't find the tool in this garage, Mr. Arizona, you don't belong near a car."

He watched my brother-in-law leave outside and I approached Blondie. "He practically owns your ass now, Blondie."

"I know." He chuckled. 

"Where'd ya even find this car, man?" I scoffed, staring at it.

"That's a secret." He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Mhm, you're so much simpler than Dom." I nodded sarcastically.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I drove into the driveway of the Toretto house with my sister. We both got out of the car with the bags of food in our hands, joining Vince and Leon. V was staring at Brian before handing the bag to Le. 

"I'm outta here." He stated and walked back to his car. 

"Come on, dog."

"What you talkin' 'bout, man?" Letty scoffed. 

"Vince, what the hell?" I called after him. 

"Yo, Dom!" Leon yelled, gesturing to him. 

"Vince! Get over here and give us a hand." He shouted.

"Looks like you got all the help you need, brotha!" He said before driving off. 

"Jeez, what's wrong with 'im." I rolled my eyes. 

"Everything." Letty chuckled as we strode over to the group.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We all sat around the table and I watched as Jess took the first piece of food.

"Wait, hold up." Dom paused, waving Jesse's hand away. "Because you were the first out of everybody here to reach in and get the chicken, you say grace... Come on."

We all put our hands together. "Dear heavenly, uh-"

"Spirit." Leon finished for him. Blondie from beside me sent me a confused look and I simply shrugged. 

"Spirit, thank you. Uh, thank you for providing us with a direct port nitrous, uh, injection, four-core intercoolers and ball-bearing turbos, and, um, titanium valve springs. Thank you." He thanked and we clapped our palms together. 

"Amen!"

"Not bad." Dom pointed.

"He was prayin' to the car gods, man." Letty chuckled as we passed around food. 

I turned my gaze to Vince who finally decided to join us. "Hey, look who it is. Old Coyotes 'R' Us." Leon joked.

"I thought you weren't hungry, princess." I said in a baby voice. 

"You know, I gotta eat." He shrugged his shoulders.

"He's always hungry." Letty smirked.

"A'ight, sit down." My brother pointed to a chair across from Blondie. Vince strode over but not before kissing the back of Dom's head.

"How you doin', Mia?" He asked her while passing by from behind. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was cleaning up in the kitchen because I took over from Mia, knowing she had schoolwork or whatever to do. 

"You need a hand, Lola?" I heard Brian ask as he entered. 

"Sure, I guess." I nodded my head, washing the dishes. He now stood beside me rinsing while I washed. I noticed him glancing and taking peeks at me several times. 

"Brian,"

"Yeah?" He mumbled, placing the last dish on the drying rack. 

"Somethin' on your mind?" I asked, drying my hands on the towel. 

"Uh, I think we should go out sometimes." Blondie suggested as I passed him the cloth to do the same.  

"Really?" I lifted my chin up to face him as we stood closely. 

"Yeah." He chuckled, bobbing his head up and down. 

"All right." I agreed, a smile dancing on my lips as I pat his cheek and left my hand cupping his jaw. "Got a time in mind?"

"How does Friday sound?" He questioned after thinking for a second.

"Real good." I grinned as he began leaning in and so did I. Our lips connected and he grabbed my hips gently.