02.

A/N: Pretend Mia was not in this scene, mainly because I forgot she even was.

I CHANGED into a blue floral lace bralette top, black cargo pants with a belt holding it up, the same leather cuff, and silver jewelry. I was riding with Letty as we drove to the spot where we'd race or whatever. I wasn't planning on racing because I left my car back and I was tired tonight.

Letty parked the car behind Dom's and we both stepped out. We walked over to her boyfriend who had two bimbos in his grasp. She mimicked a cat, sniffing the air. "I smell... skanks. Why don't you girls just pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face?"

"Okay." The two walked off.

"Letty, I was just talkin' to them." He reasoned.

"Yeah, whatever." She scoffed, passing him.

Dom looked at me for help but I just shrugged while Leon swung his arm around my shoulders. The crowd around us watched as Brian joined in with a pink slip for his car. If he won, he'd get the money and respect from Dom but if Dom won, he'd get his car which was pretty damn worth it.

Everyone followed, parking their cars in line, forming the starting track. I was in Le's car, listening out for cops with him. "We got a 187 in Glendale. Cops are all over. Were good, Hec." I said through the device that went through to Hector.

"Right?"

"Yeah, we're good to roll."

"Right."

The racers were all lined up and immediately punched it once Hector gave the go. I saw the four vehicles pass us in a millisecond and then I could no longer see them. In the end, Dom obviously won and got the money with Brian being second.

"We have reported street racing along-" The report informed and Leon quickly told Hector.

"Oh, shit. We got cops, cops, cops!" He shouted into the device.

"Yo, Leon! Let's go." We quickly drove off with the police on our tails slowly. Eventually, we lost them and drove to Dom's house.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We were having a party at Toretto's house like always. I walked down the stairs from Mia's room after talking with her. I saw Dom walk through the door. "Dom, where were you?"

"Tran blew up Spilner's car. Where were you?" He questioned me sternly, shoving his finger into my chest.

"I was gon look for you but I don't got my car and there were cops all over. Sorry, Dom." I apologized.

"A'ight, fine. What about the others?"

"Ask 'em." I shrugged my shoulders and he went to find the others. A few seconds later, Brian walked through the front door.

"Hey, Blondie. What're you doin' here?" I quirked a brow as he kissed my cheek in a greeting.

"I saved Dom's ass." He smirked just as Dom came back with two beers in hand.

"Yo, Dom! Why'd you bring the Buster here?" Vince asked from across the room.

"'Cause the Buster kept me outta handcuffs!" He yelled, "He didn't just run back to the fort. The Buster brought me back. You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona." Dom approached Brian with the drinks.

"Thanks, man."

"That's Vince's, so enjoy it."

"You-?" V began, watching the scene unfold. Brian wiped the bottle on his shirt, ridding it of his germs before tapping my brother-in-law.

"Yo, bro. You got a bathroom?"

"Yeah, upstairs, first door on the right." He responded without removing his gaze from Vince. He then sat down on a chair, rubbing his face when Vince came over. I followed and stood beside him as he got up in Dom's face.

"He's got no call bein' here. You don't know that fool for shit." He grumbled angrily.

"Yeah, he's right, Dom." Leon agreed.

"Vince, there was a time when I didn't know you."

"That was in the third grade!"

"Yeah, so what girls are here?" Dom questioned.

"You name it. You want mine? You want two?" Le pointed around.

"Shut the hell up, Le." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, hitting his chest.

"You don't have anything?" He figured as his girlfriend stood right in front of him.

"You look a bit tired. I think you should go upstairs and give me a massage." Letty suggested while Leon continued to wave his arms around.

"Look at all our guests."

"How 'bout we go upstairs and you give me a massage." She more demanded than questioned and the two left.

"I need a drink." I sighed, leaving for the kitchen to get a beer. I came back a minute later, hearing Vince shouting again.

"Did you wipe the seat?" I found him yelling at Brian who returned from the bathroom.

"God, Vince. I leave for one second and you can't stop picking a fight. It's like you needa fucking babysitter." I stepped in between him and Blondie who I saw eyeing the gun on the table. "C'mon, Blondie." I began dragging him away.

"Oh, come on, Lola. We were just 'bout to get along." Le jokes and I shook my head.

"Very funny, Leon." I led him to an empty room that had a bunch of drinks laid out on the wooden table.

"You know, I could've handled that." Brian threw his arm around my waist while sitting down on the edge desk against the wall.

"With that gun?" I quirked a brow, taking a swig from my beer before offering some to him which he gladly took and handed back.

"Yeah."

"If ya shot and killed Vince, Dom would never let you step near a damn car again. Plus, he just started to like you." I smirked, resting my head on his shoulder.

"He's a complicated guy. I'm simpler."

"You're a shit liar." I scoffed, lifting my head back up.

"You have no idea." He whispered, breath fanning on my lips.

"Well, I do have an idea." I replied, both our gazes switching from each other's eyes to lips.

"What's that?" Brian said, intrigued.

"You need a new 10-second car." I giggled, "Dom told me Tran blew it up."

"Yeah, he mentioned that." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

I held his chin in my unoccupied hand and pecked his cheek. "Don't worry, Blondie."