Chapter 11

(I lied. The fall fair is going to e the next chapter.)

"You're still coming to my game tonight, right?" Dylan asked as we walked hand in hand to our last class.

"Yup. I'll be there. Cheering you on!!" I smiled up at him. It has been almost a week since we started dating and I couldn't be any more happy, Dylan is so amazing.

"Good. You better wear my jacket too."

"Don't you have to wear onto the field?" I questioned.

"For the first game every player brings their girlfriend on the field to walk out with."

"Awe, that's so sweet. What if they don't have a girlfriend?" I queationed.

"I don't know. Everyone usually does or they get a girl to do it for the night." He shrugged.

Who would Adam bring? He doesn't have a girlfriend. Eros will bring Mia obviously. I didn't even realize that we were in front of the gym until Dylan's hand left mine, making it feel colder.

He walked into the guys change room and I walked into the girls.

All the girls were discussing the game tonight. Who was going with who, what player was the hottest (Adam & Dylan's name came up a lot. Eros' too), and who's going to go home with who.

"Persephone, help us out. Who do you think is hotter: Dylan, Adam or Eros?" A girl named Macy asked me.

"Well, considering Eros is my brother, Adam is my best guy friend and Dylan is my boyfriend, I'm going to go with Dylan." I laughed.

"She's bias! Ask some else!" Diane argued who thought Eros was hotter. Kamerin nodded her head in agreement, she thought Adam was hotter.

"She can still think one of them is hotter, even if it isn't the one she's dating!" Macy defended. She thought Dylan was the hottest.

I quickly got changed and rushed out of the awkward conversation.

"That was fast." Dylan noticed as I walked up to him.

"Yeah, awkward girl talk going on in there." I shuddered, which made Dylan laugh.

"What was it?" He asked.

"A girl asked me who was hotter: Eros, Adam or you." I muttered.

Dylan burst out laughing at my discomfort, what a loving boyfriend.

"Sorry, but your face was filled with disgust." He laughed.

After he sobered up he asked, "Who did you say was hotter?"

"Adam." I smirked.

His smile disappeared as he searched my face for any signs of joking.

"Wait, seriously? But I'm your boyfriend! He's just your friend!" He rambled on.

"I'm kidding. Of course I said you. If I didn't think you were hotter I would be dating the other ones."

"You would date your own brother?"

"No! I meant Adam, you idiot." I defended.

Dylan laughed and swung an arm around my shoulders.

"You're too dang cute." He smiled down at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

🐰

"What are you going to wear tonight?" Georgie asked as she scanned my closet.

"This!" I said, holding up a white sundress. It's rare for me to wear a dress so me willingly choosing it shocked Georgie.