Chapter 7

Wakey wakey. Eggs and bacey." A voice sang into my ear.

My eyes fluttered opened, as I looked around the strange room. Where was I? I sat up I a panic.

"Relax, Johnson. You're in my room."

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Fell asleep after our movie night and you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you."

"Oh."

"KIERA!!!! SHE'S AWAKE!!!!" Adam screamed, very loudly.

I heard feet running towards the door and a wide awake Kiera came gliding in.

"Good morning, lovebirds!" She chirped.

"Good morning." I grumbled as I rolled out of the soft bed.

"Come on. We have to get read for school!" Kiera chirped and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of Adams room.

"So you and my brother, huh?" Kiera winked back at me, as she zigzagged through many hallways.

"We're just friends." I explained.

"Sure." She said opening a door to a pink room.

"Go shower." She demanded and pushed me into her bathroom.

I stepped into the steaming water. I grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed it into my hair, it smelt like coconut. I washed it out and did the same with the conditioner. I got out, dried off and wrapped the robe Kiera gave me, around my now cold body.

The minute I stepped out she pushed me down on a chair and walked over to the walk-in closet. She racked through the clothes, occasionally looking back at me. She threw back a pair of ripped shorts, and a floral layered tank top.

"Change." She commanded.

I walked over to her bathroom and changed into the clothing. The shorts stopped way to high up and the tank top was way too short.

"I'm not wearing this. I'm basically naked!!" I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Please! You look great and like everyone wears these kinds of clothes." Kiera begged.

"No way!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes." She said, crossing her arms.

We stared at each other, just waiting for the other to give up. But she wasn't giving up, at all.

"Fine. I'll wear them." I muttered.

She cheered and pushed me down on a chair in front of a table and mirror. She grabbed the blow drier and dried my tangled hair.

"So, if there isn't anything go on with my brother, is there a special guy." She asked as she sprayed something in my hair and brushed it, easily.

"No." I answered, quickly.

Her face lit up. "What's his name??"

"I said no."

"Yeah, but you're lying. I can tell. You are a horrible liar." She sang.

"I'm not lying." I muttered.

"Just tell me his name." Kiera begged.

"Fine, Dylan. He asked me out yesterday." I mumbled.

Kiera squealed and did a little dance.

"He is so hot! You are so lucky. We need to go shopping."

"I already promised my best friend I would go shopping with her, sorry."

"Oh." Her smiled faltered for a moment before she got busy doing who knows what with my hair.