Chapter 10

"Persephone!!!" Eros yelled from the kitchen, "Dylan is here!"

My eyes widened as I applied my mascara. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair for the last time. It flowed down in beautiful curls. I stopped in front of my full body mirror to make sure everything was perfect.

My light blue, ripped capris fit perfectly and my white layered tank top matched my Converse. I quickly grabbed a heart shaped necklace, locking it onto my neck. I grabbed my backpack, throwing it over my shoulder.

"Per, Dylan's here." Eros reminded me again, sticking his head into my room.

"Coming." I sang. I skipped out into the hall, earning a confused look from my brother.

My mom was in the kitchen, making Eros' lunch. I gave her a kiss on her cheek, grabbed some money and joyfully walked outside. Dylan was leaning against his car hood looking hot as ever. His black jeans hugged him perfectly and you could see his abs through his white t-shirt. He was playing Crossy Road on his phone when I walked up to him.

"Hey." I greeted him. He looked up from his iPhone and put it away, not taking his eyes away from me.

"Hey. You look...amazing." He said. I looked down at my white Converse, blushing away. Dylan lifted up my chin, looking into my eyes.

"You're so cute when you blush." He cooed, pinching my cheeks. I held back a smile as smacked his hand away.

"Here!" He chirped, pushing a material into my hands. I lifted the red and white material up to see it was Dylan's varsity jacket. I raised an eyebrow at him, asking him to explain further.

"Since your my girlfriend and all I was hoping you would maybe wear my jacket to school." He said shyly, rocking back and forth on his heels.

I mentally awed at his cuteness and hugged the jacket to my chest. "Of course I will! I love it!!" I replied, giving him a kiss on his cheek. I slipped my arms through the sleeves. It was too big on me but extremely comfy. I wrapped it around me, sniffing the smell. It smelt exactly like Dylan and I loved it.

"Did you just sniff the jacket?" Dylan asked, laughing.

I nodded my head with a sheepish smile, "It smells like you."

Dylan smiled at me, wrapping his arms around me. He kissed the top of my head then guided me into his car. He started the car, pulling onto the road. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his mouth and gently kissed it. He placed my hand back on the console but didn't let go of it.

"Are you coming to the game this Friday? First one of the season." Dylan asked after a few minutes in silence.

"Hopefully. I'll check my work schedule." I smiled up at him. He smiled back before turning his gaze to the road again. He pulled into the student parking lot, opening the door for me.

"Ready for this?" Dylan asked, grabbing my hand.

"Yeah. Can't wait for everyone to know that you are mine." I giggled. Since when did I start giggling?

"You're so cute, you know that?" Dylan chuckled. I just giggled again in response. Dylan smiled down at me and gave my hand a quick squeeze.

We walked through the front doors of the school and into the crowded hallways. Girls either glared at me or looked envious.

"Want to sit with me at lunch today?" Dylan asked as we stopped by my locker.

"I would love to, but there's a student council meeting at lunch for the fall fair. Tomorrow?" I explained.

"Of course." He kissed my cheek and lead me to my first class. At the door to gym Dylan kissed my cheek again and walked off. The first three classes went by quick and suddenly I was getting pulled to Room 1 by Georgie who also was in student council. We slipped in the door and sat on the table in the front row.