Driving her home?

QUILLS POV:
I look at her walk away with a small smile on my lips. I check to make sure I have my wallet before heading to self checkout to pay for the lion. Yes I have forgotten my wallet enough times to always check before purchasing something. I finish checking out and was about to head to my car until I saw Rubi sitting on the steps near the store. "Hey, do you need a ride?" I ask while approaching her. It seems she didn't hear me though. I gently tap her shoulder to get her attention. "Hey, do you need a ride?" I ask again this time she hears me. "Um, I don't know. My friend said she was gonna pick me up after I was done an hour ago but she hasn't come nor answer her phone." I notice he look down and seemed upset. God why does she look cute. I think to myself but quickly pushing the thought aside. I just met her. "I can give you a ride if you need." I offer with a smile. She seems hesitant but nodded slowly give me my answer. I see her get up so I start walking to my car, checking my surroundings constantly due to it being a busy day. I turn to make sure she's following, don't need her getting lost. Not on my watch at least. I see her falling a little behind so I stop for a sec. "Are you okay?" I ask and she seemed to look more nervous. "You don't have to tell me, I was just wondering because you look nervous if not upset." I quickly said after. I start walking again once shes close enough to be able to see her out of my peripheral vision. Once we got to me car I realized she hasn't spoken since she explained why she needed a ride home. We get in the car, me opening the door for her like the true gentleman I am. (A/N, Mhmmm sure Quill. Sureeeee😆) I walk to the other side of the car and get in. "May I have you address so I can take you home?" I ask and she nodded. I wonder whats on her mind. She seems almost scared to talk to me. I hand her my phone so she can type in her address and I soon start driving. The drive was about 30 minutes in the opposite direction of mine, but I won't tell her that. We soon enough reach her house, not a single word exchanged between us. I pull into her driveway and park the car. "C-can I have your number?" I hear her ask but it was so quiet I wasn't sure if that was really what she said. "My number?" I say looking over at her. Shes playing with her fingers and looking down. "Y-yes your number." She barely squeaks out. "Um yeah of course!" I said probably a little too quickly. "Its xxx-xxx-xxxx" I say with a smile. "T-thank you, I-I'll text you later." She quickly exited the car with the panda plush and walks into her house, looking at me before shutting the door. Once she gets inside safely I put the car in reverse and start on my way home.

*One hour later*
I reach home and check my phone to see if she has tested me yet. To my surprise she has, multiple times.

Unknown:
Its me Rubi. This is
Quills number right?

                                                                     Quill:
                                                           Yes it is:)
      Change "Unknown" to "Rubi🐼"?        
                         Confirm / Deny

                      Confirm✅ / Deny

A/N: Thank you for reading this so far. I will probably upload a couple more chapters because I don't plan on making this too long... (And the author is a lazy mf soooo) but let me know if I made any mistakes, I'm always open to improvement! Enjoy your day😊💅
Word count: 656 words