Inside, there was a woman with short raven black hair (like Katherine) with bright blue eyes (unlike Katherine). She seems even more happy to see an unexpected guest.

               "Hello! Need a ride?" The woman (presumably Katherine's mom) offered. I got in after Katherine.

               "Hey Mom! This is Shelby, I can't remember if you've met her before..." Katherine trailed off in thought.

              "Of course I have dear! Your first birthday day party with all of your friends a few years ago!" 'And I thought Mrs. Onterly is cheerful,' I thought to myself. I snapped myself out of my thoughts, not wanting to think anything bad about Mrs. Blossom.

              "Hi Mrs. Blossom. Thanks for driving me." I was rigid, thinking that if I move, I somehow crash the entire car somehow. Katherine was leaning back against the seat, unworried about a thing.

               "Shelby, it's okay. You can move around if you want." Mrs. Blossom says with a light laugh. "And no more Mrs. Blossom. Just call me Julia, dear." I smiled.

                "Okay, Mrs. Bl- er- Julia." It was weird on my tounge, but it felt right in an odd way. 

               "So, what happened at school today?" Julia asked... Katherine? Katherine and I? I'm not sure.

              "The rehearsal went great, and at the end there's going to be a song! I'm really excited, and the song is the reason Shelby's coming home with me. We're going to practice together!" Katherine continues to talk, Julia asking questions occasionally, and I tried to stare at Katherine without staring at her.

               "And... We're home! Make yourself at home Shelby." Julia invites me in. I smile, but honestly, I'm sorta freaking out. 'I'm at Katherine's house! It's so pretty and colorful! I can't believe this, ahhhh!' Okay, maybe that last part isn't me freaking out, and it's me being happy, but still!

                 "Who's this? And how have I known you for 5 something years, and not known about you owning a cat?" I ask crouching down to pet a little grey cat. Katherine smiles.

              "Because we've started fostering animals, cats specifically. Her name is Goose, and we got her 3 days ago. She's really snuggly." Katherine explained. 

             "Okay, she's really cute." I pick her up, and she rubs her head against my shoulder. I laugh softly.

              "Thanks, she is very cute." Katherine confirms. I pause for a moment.

                "Do you have any other fosters?" I ask. I'm wondering if she has a pet that I could adopt. Mom isn't home a lot, so a pet would be awesome. 

               "You interested? I could talk to your mom about it." Julia offered. I shyly smiled. I gave Julia my mom's phone number quickly, before going to Katherine's room to sing.

              "So... I'll sing the chorus and... anyone you don't want to do." Katherine told me. I nodded.

             "Okay, so... hold on a second please." Katherine pauses to clear her throat.

             "Two swords and a crown, welcome to the second part with a new start and a new heart for the fine art building my part on a chart like a fresh start, so we're departing ways, let me rephrase, I'll be starting up my building phase, it'll take days, suffer delays, but even Rome wasn't built in the day. 

They call me Caesar, I'm the best believer, suffering building fever, I'm not a griever, I'm a goal achiever and I like golden retrievers. This is E-m-p-i-r-e-s-S-m-p this is crazy, stone by stone and brick by brick I'm building I'm not lazy, I could do this all day and it goes like two swords, two swords." I sit there, dumbfounded. 'How the heck did she just do that? She's so good! And so fast!' I thought in amazement. I listen to her sing until my line comes up. 

                "The Evermore, witchcraft knocking at your door it's Shelby cooking up a potion with some fungi and some spores." Katherine smiles in support. I continue, for confidently.

               "God of the sky, Joel ruling Stratos seeing eye to eye with False living in the cliffs, savannah lands for Pixl Riffs."

              "That's it Shelby! You got it!" Katherine sings along with me.

              "Into the Sanctuary, Sausage's buildings are becoming legendary, deep down in the caves is where goblins are not behaving in ways they should maintain, or they might end up going insane, like it's Ariana Goate screaming out, 'AHHHHH!'" I looked Katherine while we screamed out that line. We immediately fell over laughing.

                "What-?" Katherine cuts herself off with her own laughing. 

               "Oh my gosh, that was so much fun." I say through laughter. 

              "Agreed." Katherine said while on her back, on the floor, laughing.

             "Why was that so funny?" I asked to no one in particular. 

             "I don't know." Katherine answers. We continue laughing for a good 3 minutes after that. for no reason at all! All in all, amazing day.

Not the longest thing in the world, not the shortest thing in the world. The song by Grymm, is actually by 'Grymm' and is amazing. And this is the first chapter that I've actually read for mistakes before publishing. 

Hope you liked it, happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

   -Shadow