Chapter 15 The Kiss

Autumn POV

A spiral of magic hit me back as I alter the hourglass. Before I was knock out I heard Pan calling me. I thought I was unconscious but no I'm not, maybe my mind is conscious but I can't move my body.  I'm stuck inside my own body, I can't see anything because my eyes are close.

The magic that hit me changed something inside me. I can't explain it but something opened inside my mind. Like a dam burst open inside my head. Something changed but I can't explain it or what is it-

"Autumn wake up" I heard Pan, he's shaking me. "don't leave me here" no, Pan I won't leave you, I'm here. I want to scream but I can't, I want to scream that I'm here. I'm not dead . . . yet

End of Autumn POV

—————————————————————

Pan felt the sense of helplessness as he held Autumn's limp form. He's caressing her face as if she's a fragile thing. He lifts her up and carried her out of Skull Rock and brings her back to her tree house. Pan gently lays her still form on the bed and covered her in blanket to keep her warm.

Pan doesn't know what to do, he went to his thinking tree in the Pixie woods. It's the place he goes when he wanted to be alone to think. Pixie dust used to grow in those woods and now there's no more dust in the area.

He's regretting why didn't he told Autumn what he really feels for her. There's so many chances that he ruined, every time he opens his mouth he just ruin things. I should never left her side when she woke up, I should have been there and told her what I really feel. I don't even know if she's going to wake up now. He can't even think of losing her.

He keep thinking what would happen if he told her that he loves her. She won't run off and do risky things. If he didn't push her away that day and if he didn't shout at her that night, none of this will happen. It's my fault she's in that state.

He went back to the tree house and sits beside Autumn. He touched her face, her skin is soft. She looks peaceful.

"Autumn I'm sorry, this is my entire fault. You're the only person I let myself care about. Look at you now, I did this to you.  The first time I saw you, I already knew that I'm screwed. You're so kind, your smile brings light and warmth. I was cold and distant to you, you know why? Because I've felt different when I'm with you and it scares me. You're unique. Your beauty is simple like the beauty of the night sky where you shine. Your red short hair holds fire and your brown eyes that twinkle. But I never told any of those to you.

"When I realized that you have magic I thought maybe you could help me and it's the only way for us to get close. You're wondering why I was so hasty to teach you magic, well I want to know you and get close to you.  I can't show emotions to you so I act the way I usually act but deep inside I want to hold you in my arms

"I remember the night when I introduce myself and you answered me 'so you're Pan, you don't frighten me', you're the first person to ever talk back at me like that. I like you, I like teasing you, see how you would react with your smart mouth. I also remember the night that we dance, I don't want to dance with you because each time I get close to you, part of me attaches to you and I don't know if you feel the same thing. I like it when you talk to me about your past but you only talk because you're under the influence of the pipe. So I gave you that necklace, I want you to enjoy Neverland without any magic influence and that night when we were in the cliff I saw in your eyes that you felt something for me.

"I was pushing you away not because to protect you but to protect me. You scare me Autumn because you made me feel something that I thought I will never feel again, you change me. When I see you and Fabian together I can't help but think that I should be the one sitting with you, the one to comfort you, the one that makes you smile and laugh.